Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leopold LCO

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Leopold LCO

I know these never gained much traction but they always seemed cool to me.

Anyway, was browsing around shopping for stuff and saw that these are labeled as discontinued on some vendors’ sites.

Are these just going away because they never did well or is leupold coming out with a new gen?

Feedback Score
    The LCO was replaced by the Leupold Freedom RDS:

https://www.leupold.com/product-seri...-dot-sight-rds

AFAIK, the 0.25 MOA click BDC elevation turret is unique among reflex red dots. Made in USA.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SageRatSafaris View Post
    The LCO was replaced by the Leupold Freedom RDS:

https://www.leupold.com/product-seri...-dot-sight-rds

AFAIK, the 0.25 MOA click BDC elevation turret is unique among reflex red dots. Made in USA.
    It has not been replaced by the Freedom RDS. They are still making and shipping the LCO https://www.leupold.com/scopes/red-d...bine-optic-lco
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I just got one a month or so ago straight from Leupold after ordering a few months prior.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I remember, it was Leupolds $1000 RDS, the solution to all the Eotech issues.

LMFAO, seems like they haven't caught on very well...

Not surprise, simply by price point alone. Might be a nice sight, but unless someone gives me one for free, I'll never know.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I remember, it was Leupolds $1000 RDS, the solution to all the Eotech issues.

LMFAO, seems like they haven't caught on very well...

Not surprise, simply by price point alone. Might be a nice sight, but unless someone gives me one for free, I'll never know.
    Clearer glass and crisper dot than any aimpoint I've used with my astigmatism.at least.

That $1000 price point didnt last at all though.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Clearer glass and crisper dot than any aimpoint I've used with my astigmatism.at least.

That $1000 price point didnt last at all though.
    Certainly not saying it wasn't quality, but the business guys at Leupold failed when they thought they could attack the Eotech market opening by doubling the price point - and their marketing people failed when they plastered LEUPOLD LEUPOLD in white all over the first ones.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    It has not been replaced by the Freedom RDS. They are still making and shipping the LCO https://www.leupold.com/scopes/red-d...bine-optic-lco
    https://www.leupold.com/scopes/red-d...bine-optic-lco

No longer for sale

I hope something changes. Price aside, I like this optic.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I own one, love the thin bezel, simple dot. Its clear and simple and that's what I like. Big window, some like that some don't, I do. If I didn't I'd probably buy an aimpoint.

The cons, the big white lettering, I covered with marker and the weight. No other cons. I'd like an eotech but I like the fact that I don't have to turn this off or on, it just works. It's not better than the eotech or the aimpoint. But it's close and it meets what wanted more than the other two.

I almost sold it to fund a lvpo but then I thought knowing leopold they'll discontinue this soon and I won't be able to get another one. So I kept it. I really like this optic. I almost didn't get it I waited for a solid review and it never came. No one would review the damn thing. I'm seeing them alot lately. Like in the last brcc short movie all the guns seemed to have the lco on.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    Like in the last brcc short movie all the guns seemed to have the lco on.
    Interesting, but do you think they might have a sponsorship..?

It's a business after all, not a tactical unit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast