Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
I have had the Mantis Blackbeard on loan for a while now and have posted about it on my IG account

It is a very useful tool for dry fire practice. Easy to bring to the range also to run some reps before going live.

This one is the non laser version and I am also looking at getting the visible laser version and some laser targets for longer distance etc.

Why visible, I dont like it but cell phone target apps dont work with IR what I understand. As my intent is to utilize both the above mentioned laser targets and the cell apps.

In any case the Blackbeard brings a lot for a reasonable cost and is something that I was heavily looking into a couple of years ago and I even approached one company about developing a system like this.

Works pretty well and a good investment even with regular rifle ammo prices, not to mentioned what you guys are looking at now
This is great to know. I just got my MantisX3 I ordered last night and was able to run it on my Glock 19 and Sig P365xl and was very impressed with it so far. Felt good to get some solid reps in!

I am probably going to order the Blackbeard too, it just makes a lot of sense right now in the ammunition climate.