Thread: Beretta APX for Brazil

Feedback Score

Beretta APX for Brazil

The APX seems to be one of those "under the radar" guns that you don't hear much about. Back before the current craziness, Beretta had a promotion whereby if you bought a new APX, Beretta would send you five free mags. Those days are gone (for now anyway).

Maybe Brazil got a decent deal on these?

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...a-apx-pistols/
    Last edited by Slater; 12-26-20 at 08:10.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    $69M / 159,000 APXs = $433.96 USD per APX; it likely includes spares, parts, etc so not a bad deal.

While not a Glock, I'm sure the APX are quality pistols. If I wasn't set with Glocks and abhor change without a really good reason, I'd take a look at Berettas.

Feedback Score
    I bought one in 40 and 9mm. They are fantastic pistols for cheaper. paid $280 each for them. Very impressed with them. Just lacks on the holsters.

Feedback Score
    In that same neck of the woods, Argentina supposedly adopted the Beretta PX4 and ARX 200 (7.62mm) a few years ago as their new military small arms. Given Argentina's chronic financial difficulties, I'm curious if this has actually happened.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I have a buddy that bought one last year and liked it enough to buy two more.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!