Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: where should i engrave my lower?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Engraving is more critical for ACTUAL manufacturers... not F1er's.
    No, the law applies the same to both. Sure, your odds of getting caught are near zero. However, if you do get caught for some reason, a trip to club fed will likely be in order. I've literally never had someone ask me for a form for one of my SBR's or machine guns. I could literally have made many of each and gotten away with it until this point. But, I have too much to lose to take even a 1% chance. I'll comply with the stupid regulations, but have no issue with those who don't.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My point is that say, for example, you had an SBR get stolen. The weapon would be tracked/recovered by the REAL manufacturer and serial number. Not some secondary bureaucratic trust info. That's all I'm saying.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    That's a good example of a situation that would likely ultimately result in you getting a criminal charge.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    That's a good example of a situation that would likely ultimately result in you getting a criminal charge.
    I respectfully disagree. Perhaps a chance that someone could want to make an issue. I had a nutbag ex wife who twice lied to the police and put an order of protection against me. My NFA guns were in lock down for a minute. No one gave a crap about NFA status, markings, etc. Never asked for Stamps, etc.

My point is (at least in AZ) no one cares about that stuff. Now in CA or something, I could really see every avenue explored to screw over a gun owner.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Nice sub gun.
    Thank You. It's fun. It was more fun than I had access to a M16 lower!

My barel is engraved with my trust information.

I used a drop in magwell. It worked
    great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123