Thread: Surefire xc1 updated models?

Feedback Score

Surefire xc1 updated models?

Wondering if surefire has any plans to release the updated model anytime soon. I have one of the B models and really like the fact that it is small enough for me to appendix carry quite comfortably but i really would like more light. I would love x300 light but i have tried and cant comfortably carry it more than a few minutes. I know there was a rechargeable model a couple of years ago and now they dropped the micro carry option with more lumens than the xc1. Sorry for the rant, but cant find any news and thought someone on here may know. Thanks in advance

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    Wondering if surefire has any plans to release the updated model anytime soon. I have one of the B models and really like the fact that it is small enough for me to appendix carry quite comfortably but i really would like more light. I would love x300 light but i have tried and cant comfortably carry it more than a few minutes. I know there was a rechargeable model a couple of years ago and now they dropped the micro carry option with more lumens than the xc1. Sorry for the rant, but cant find any news and thought someone on here may know. Thanks in advance
    I think it was called the xc2. I personally thought they looked wonky in size. The only think they had going for them was the surefire name. The flex 7a has 500 lumens in a slightly larger size maybe surfire figured the market wasnt in it with the current competition. I like my xc1-b for home use. I've never taken a night course though and I've heard that's when people really learn how weak they are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilk73 View Post
    I think it was called the xc2. I personally thought they looked wonky in size. The only think they had going for them was the surefire name. The flex 7a has 500 lumens in a slightly larger size maybe surfire figured the market wasnt in it with the current competition. I like my xc1-b for home use. I've never taken a night course though and I've heard that's when people really learn how weak they are.
    I like the specs for the 7a, only problem is that I have finally found, after years and years, a holster that fits perfectly for me and they don't make one for the 7a yet. really disappointed in that but hopefully they will make one in the near future.

Feedback Score
    The TLR 7a Sub is being released pretty soon.

It does have slightly smaller footprint that the TLR7a, and still 500 lumens with 1x CR123