Thread: Daniel Defense AR-14 Lite Rail 14.0 NEW

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Daniel Defense AR-14 Lite Rail 14.0 NEW

SOLD

----

I have a Daniel Defense Ar-15 Lite Rail 14.0 Quad Rail forearm for sale. New in box. Only taken out to inspect and photograph. This is a personal item I bought for a planned build that never happened. So private sale and no sales tax is collected.

This is the original Lite Rail series (not any later series). I have 2 of these on rifles of my own and they have held up to a lot of use, including at least one class. The Daniel Defense are of utmost quality and ruggedness. It is a quad rail foream but of thinner profile (narrow/tall) and relatively light in weight. Great for precision rifle builds.

New, in box, with all mounting and other accessories as originally supplied by Daniel Defense. Black. Part number DD-2008

MSRP was $379. Asking $250 plus actual shipping.

PMO by mail, cash for locals, or PP F&F or standard PP (+3.5%)

Attached is a photo I took tonight. I can email (or other methods) higher quality or large images of any aspect of it and answer any questions.

DD-Lite-14.jpeg
    Last edited by chadbag; 01-10-21 at 17:24. Reason: SOLD
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.