Thread: LaRue OBR 7.62 16in and Federal Gold Medal Match

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

LaRue OBR 7.62 16in and Federal Gold Medal Match

Got this Larue OBR 16in in 2011 (mostly b/c of the Magpul Dynamics video [facepalm]). It wore a Leupold Mk6 and has exactly 40 rounds of Federal Gold Medal Match and 5 rounds of Black Hills 175gr through it. I didn't really have the opportunity to explore precision rifle, so this was a safe queen for the past decade. I purchased this before Larue produced their own barrels. The surefire legacy brake was installed at Larue (an option at the time). The Magpul PRS is a gen3, added in 2018. The trigger is a Geissele SD-E I added in 2017. The BCM grip was added in 2017. I kept adding parts to renew interest in the platform, but I didn't have the range environment to shoot beyond 100yds. Shooting for group size got old fast (for me).

5 Magpul 20 pmags (only one ever used), and 2 Mint condition never used Larue mags.

I also have 720 rounds of Federal Gold Medal Match. 520 rnds of the 168gr and 200 rnds of the 175gr. I have 45 rnds of Black Hills 175 HPBT match to throw in. The ammo is for the gun buyer, if the buyer doesn't want the ammo I will offer it up to first come first served. All ammo acquired between 2012-2013 and always stored inside in climate-controlled conditions.

Comes with all Larue paperwork and test targets. I can't give you the OBR-hat since I am not sure where that went.

$4200 shipped. I will send ammo directly to you, but OBR needs to go FFL to FFL. Please contact me for pictures and info! Happy New Year!
    Alex
    alexander.n.chung@gmail.com
    IMG_2961.jpg
    Last edited by controlledpairs2; 01-07-21 at 16:48.