Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New to pistol ARs

Feedback Score
    I will say that my favorite rifle is my 11.5. But I will not shoot that sum bitch without a suppressor. Anyone saying that sbr’ s aren’t louder ain’t shooting mine. My 11.5 bcm is freaking so loud and concussive that at my local range, where it’s isn’t uncommon for multiple magnum rifle calibers are shot at the same time, people stop me look at me like I’m shooting a cannon. I would defiantly go 11.5 to 12.5 range if it were me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chamber143 View Post
    I will say that my favorite rifle is my 11.5. But I will not shoot that sum bitch without a suppressor. Anyone saying that sbr’ s aren’t louder ain’t shooting mine. My 11.5 bcm is freaking so loud and concussive that at my local range, where it’s isn’t uncommon for multiple magnum rifle calibers are shot at the same time, people stop me look at me like I’m shooting a cannon. I would defiantly go 11.5 to 12.5 range if it were me.
    Wow!

I'm telling you my DDM4 10.3" is NO LOUDER than a 16" AR! I feel no concussion....no ill effects and have never considered a suppressor....

Perhaps there is something with the design....

I wear plain old $20 Howard Leight ear muffs.....don't even bother with adding in ear protection. I'm a musician and pay attention to my hearing and can say I suffer no ill effects from the 10.3" DDM4...

YMMV

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whalstib View Post
    Wow!

I'm telling you my DDM4 10.3" is NO LOUDER than a 16" AR! I feel no concussion....no ill effects and have never considered a suppressor....

Perhaps there is something with the design....

I wear plain old $20 Howard Leight ear muffs.....don't even bother with adding in ear protection. I'm a musician and pay attention to my hearing and can say I suffer no ill effects from the 10.3" DDM4...

YMMV
    I recently took,a two day class and halfway through the class day 1 I thought that the suppressor was wearing my arms out so I took it off. I fired 5 rounds and said fuk this and put it back on. Itís a loud bitch. I wish mine wasnít any louder than my 16 inches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123