Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new covert backpack or bag

Feedback Score
    I personally use a special strap on which you can attach both a holster and a handy bag. I didn't buy some kind of special gun bag. If you are also interested in belts, then I can advise you to look here https://homemakerguide.com/best-gun-belt/. Products of different cost in the article, you can choose for any budget.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you but I’m well taken care of with belts and holsters for on body carry.

Feedback Score
    I just got the gamut 2 in red and grey on Wednesday, so long term durability cant be spoken on, but it seems super solid and has tons of storage compartments. It also for the most part looks like a simple hiking/commuter backpack. Only downside is it is super expensive and fairly heavy empty. But that may be a product of quality. Who knows.

Feedback Score
    I have a Vertx Gamut I have carried daily for over 2 years. It is my daily carry pack as when I do go into the office, I normally wear business dress attire. I do really appreciate what it does, however, I think that there is room for improvement. Previously I have used a Tactical Tailor urban operator pack, and I really liked that it was a better bag for use in packing a sweatshirt away or gym clothes and certain other uses. The Vertx does a better job of not alerting people that I carry, and can carry all my med and survival gear, but I wish it was a better all around backpack personally.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy View Post
    Thank you but I’m well taken care of with belts and holsters for on body carry.
    I support you. I don't understand people who carry weapons in their jacket or trouser pocket. like they came out of cheap action movies.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I use a Maxpedition Entity 21. I like it quite well. I currently use it solely to haul my laptop and iPad back and forth from work.

https://www.maxpedition.com/products...t=446154309649
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I use a Maxpedition Entity 21. I like it quite well. I currently use it solely to haul my laptop and iPad back and forth from work.

https://www.maxpedition.com/products...t=446154309649
    That looks pretty spiffy, I had seen the press release on that. What do you think of the build quality?

I had been thinking about buying one for my son, but wanted to talk to a person who had used it before doing so.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you wish to share.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I use/own a bunch of Maxpedition gear. They make quality stuff. As for ther Entity, all the seems are well done, zippers are great and work smoothly. The bag is semi-water repellant—nice for the 1/3 mile walk to/from work. Padding on back and straps is adequate for this size pack and feels comfortable. Carry handle on top is secured very well. I liked it so much I bought a second, a 27L version to carry all my GoPro stuff, when they had a sale. Definitely would recommend to friend or family.

Let me know if you have any other/specific questions.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That looks pretty spiffy, I had seen the press release on that. What do you think of the build quality?

I had been thinking about buying one for my son, but wanted to talk to a person who had used it before doing so.

CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just went on sale, 46% off....

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    I have this and use it, it’s great. High quality, easy to pack, carries well, holds a lot of shit and is somewhat in conspicuous.
    https://eberlestock.com/collections/...et-weapon-pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast