Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Best AMV/GMV/MMV (Short Clip Fan Made Music Video for TV, Movies, Games)

Feedback Score
    Blood: The Last Vampire (2000) set to My Eyes by Nero

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    @Swamper;
    Ah, high school drama....
    The art style looks vaguely familiar; might have to check that movie out at some point, although I could swear I've seen it somewhere.

Speaking of vampires and anime...

I generally have a hard time connecting with older anime; usually some combination of the poor animation/character design and story disjointment turns me off.
    But every so often... One like this comes along.
    I can't say the story was super original, but it made narrative sense and the pacing was about on. However the artstyle is just freakin' glorious and makes up for the shortfalls.
    Also fits perfect with that 80's-ish power/epic -metal vibe.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust / Sonata Arctica

"Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    On topic of vampire/anime, worth a post:

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Worth a second honorable mention.

Somebody *seriously* needs to make a Warhammer 40K series in this art style. It's the perfect vibe for that universe. Plus, half the vehicles in 40K are some variation of walking or flying cathedral...
    Also 'D' has totally got the Witch Hunter/Inquisitor vibe down pat.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not really a GMV but inspirational nonetheless.

As far as Jennifer Connelly is concerned. I remember that clip. I would have kept feeding that horse ride quarters til I was broke.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 02-04-21 at 13:58.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    @Adrenaline I always found the bmx portions of the X-games the most fun to watch. That and the half pipe and big-air skateboard competitions.

In other news, I was reflecting on the serious dearth of good fighter pilot movies these days - seems like a pretty much dead genre - and I remembered this classic gem;

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    The Bad Wolves/Zombie thing is a bit overdone imo, but this one was a pretty decent fit;

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    "...I wasn't the best because I killed quickly; I was the best because the crowd loved me. Win the crowd, and you'll win your freedom.... So Spaniard, we shall go to Rome together and have bloody adventures, and the great whore will suckle us until we are fat and happy and can suckle no more, and then...when enough men have died...perhaps you will have your freedom."

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Had this song going through my head the last day, so to shut my brain off, went to listen to it for real, and re-discovered this 14-year-old gem;

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Oh, you thought this thread was dead? *angry drill sergeant rises up* NOT TODAY!

Here's a random gem gifted unto us by the blessed [with insanity] youtube algorithm.

The anime is an old short called "Magnetic Rose" from the "memories" compilation set (and tbh, the only good short in the set).

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast