Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Rare Breed Forced Reset Trigger

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel2003 View Post
    What is BDU?
    Big Daddy Unlimited, according to Garand Thumb it's the "Costco of the gun world" and "you're worth it" LOL
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    double tap

Feedback Score
    last year I did try that $.99 first month from Big Daddy Unlimited.
    For everything I purchased, I looked there before looking elsewhere, and I purchased exactly NOTHING because nothing I ever looked for was cheaper there, not even close!

Feedback Score
    For everything I purchased, I looked there before looking elsewhere, and I purchased exactly NOTHING because nothing I ever looked for was cheaper there, not even close!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    BDU had them this morning, so I ordered one for funsies. Can't imagine it being anything more than a toy, but why not.
    What was their price on it?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel2003 View Post
    I don't find that to be true. I picked up a Dbal-A3 for $1049 last year. I wasn't able to find it anywhere for less than +/-$1369. That alone paid for my membership for nearly two years. Yes, most stuff isn't much cheaper, but it adds up IF you buy enough. If you don't buy much stuff it doesn't make sense, I agree. With everything happening, I've been ordering a lot, so far it seems to be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    What was their price on it?
    $369

Feedback Score
    Looks amazing! I'm not overly concerned about the price, but two things needs to be had: reliable performance and long-lasting durability. For $380, that thing needs to run like a sewing machine for the life of the weapon. No bent or kinked springs, no mods to make it WORK, no aftermarket parts, nothing. That's a big red flag for me. We all know that our round count is going to go way up with this trigger pack (and ammo isn't cheap or plentiful right now), so the whole system is going to be taxed and the very part that makes this all possible is the weakest link in the chain.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Okay, just tried it out in the back yard. Can't lie... it's too much damn fun!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I wonder if they are going to make a Mod-1 to address the spring issue?
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    I wonder if they are going to make a Mod-1 to address the spring issue?
    All RB FRT-15 triggers shipped after March 1st have an updated design to prevent spring kink.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast