Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: 2nd wave panic buying. Will it ever go back to normai? Will they stop ammo imports?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    Site says 'available for preorder' which I guess means it is not really in stock.

What little of anything they did have actually in stock was high as hell. I am betting people in need still buy even at the crazy prices though... Something is better than nothing buying.
    I was in the retail store in South St. Paul, I can assure you that it was in stock. 1800 rounds for $899, I thought it was remarkably cheap considering current market prices.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    "357 mag and .38 special is retarded expensive. $2.00/round for FMJ or Wadcutter. $5.00/round for HP’s, it’s insane!" Now I feel a little dumb just dropped a 1,000 rds of 38 special 158gr HP +P of at a local gunshop which I asked 25.00 per box of 50. I just can't bring myself to gouge on something I inherited. the individual who owns the quoted portion is THCDDM4
    Last edited by tommyrott; 03-02-21 at 10:42. Reason: quotes

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyrott View Post
    "357 mag and .38 special is retarded expensive. $2.00/round for FMJ or Wadcutter. $5.00/round for HP’s, it’s insane!" Now I feel a little dumb just dropped a 1,000 rds of 38 special 158gr HP +P of at a local gunshop which I asked 25.00 per box of 50. I just can't bring myself to gouge on something I inherited. the individual who owns the quoted portion is THCDDM4
    I'm seeing them for a little over $1/per on ammoseek

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Intel on ammo shortage via Noir:

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Between Academy and Walmart I have picked up 5000 rounds of 22LR in the last month, Winchester and CCI for an average price of 8 cents a round. Normally I am not a big 22 shooter, mainly 9mm and didn't have a large stockpile of 22.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by P2Vaircrewman View Post
    Between Academy and Walmart I have picked up 5000 rounds of 22LR in the last month, Winchester and CCI for an average price of 8 cents a round. Normally I am not a big 22 shooter, mainly 9mm and didn't have a large stockpile of 22.

Academy is where i have been having the most luck. You just have to get there before open as there is always a line now.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    There have been several ammo and gun buying frenzies over the decades and I am so surpised [NOT ] that some have already forgot the Obama era shortages and the mass shooting shortages. It seems people buy all the guns and ammo they can until the money runs out, then more stock finally comes in and all the people that were to Slow to buy guns and ammo when they were at sale prices finally see stock being in the stores and buy all they can.

Feedback Score
    I know a guy who owns a classic hot rod, huge diesel truck, race boat, recently bought a fancy new house, getting a pool installed, and frantically hit me up recently for a pair of rifles, pistols, and 1k ammo for each. Tough shit dummy. You should have thought of that before you spent a million dollars on toys.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    I know a guy who owns a classic hot rod, huge diesel truck, race boat, recently bought a fancy new house, getting a pool installed, and frantically hit me up recently for a pair of rifles, pistols, and 1k ammo for each. Tough shit dummy. You should have thought of that before you spent a million dollars on toys.
    Seen a lot of this over the years. Family vacations to Europe, second homes in pricey locales- ski or beach towns, toney private schools etc...I even had one guy that I helped through a panic- maybe 2008? In 2012 he comes around asking about buying stuff and I ask what he did with what he had in 2008, "Oh, I sold that stuff".....Ok dipshit, have fun with that....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    Seen a lot of this over the years. Family vacations to Europe, second homes in pricey locales- ski or beach towns, toney private schools etc...I even had one guy that I helped through a panic- maybe 2008? In 2012 he comes around asking about buying stuff and I ask what he did with what he had in 2008, "Oh, I sold that stuff".....Ok dipshit, have fun with that....
    Good gawd people are dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast