Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd wave panic buying. Will it ever go back to normai? Will they stop ammo imports?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

2nd wave panic buying. Will it ever go back to normai? Will they stop ammo imports?

Are we approaching the nightmare scenario? A straight up anti-2A rights administration. Ammo shortages, lack of firearm availability in some areas.

What is your plan?

I stacked it when was cheap, but I would like to add more and I know many people did not.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Plan? Do what you can with what you have. Don't max out credit cards if you can't afford to pay them off. Better yet, don't max them out to begin with.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Adapt and overcome

Soli Deo Gloria

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    My plan is to maintain a steady approach with my training, keep on course and directed. I have enough to continue for a long time with what matters. I will continue to buy components and/or loaded ammunition when available or needed.

No sympathy for folks who have nothing and refuse to pay 25 per a box of 50 9mm, etc. You my friend are going without for a very long time.
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score

2nd wave panic buying. Will it ever go back to normai? Will they stop ammo imports?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    Are we approaching the nightmare scenario? A straight up anti-2A rights administration. Ammo shortages, lack of firearm availability in some areas.

What is your plan?

I stacked it when was cheap, but I would like to add more and I know many people did not.
    As for your first question I believe the answer is yes. I suspect many people looking at yesterday’s election results and today’s events will panic more, buy more & hoard more.

My plan is to continue training & buying components when I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    “If you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow” Chuck Colson

Feedback Score
    Questioning if I should still buy a 300PRC or not at this point or put money else where
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Questioning if I should still buy a 300PRC or not at this point or put money else where
    Unless you aren't financially constrained, I don't see adding a new caliber or major firearm system like a rifle that requires expensive optics, ammunition, etc.

I have other calibers, but unless it's for my bread and butter firearms in 9MM / 5.56x45 / 7.62x51 / 22LR, I'm not spending capital getting stuff for them (unless it's a great deal / etc).

I'll add that I'm stacked well and all my firearms are good to go (no current projects) but if I had to make choices, I wouldn't be starting anything new these days unless you are concerned you can't obtain the firearm because of potential import bans, etc.

Feedback Score
    **** it, max out the cards. Don't make any payments. The currency system is goimg to crash and burn anyways.

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    That’s where I’m at. I already have a 6.5CM bolt gun, but I’ve been saving for a custom. I have the money but with all this stuff going on I’m wanting to hold onto the money instead.
    It is from the construction of underground FEMA camps. I can't say more because there a guy parked in front of house in an AMC Pacer. He is acting like he talking on the phone, but I know better.

I have to sign off now & put my laptop in the microwave.
    - cqbdriver

Feedback Score
    I'd buy anything armor piercing. Especially 50BMG.

Canada, a one party state now, is planning on banning ammo soon so that might be an indication of what's to come. They want to starve out anything that's not registered.

By the way IBM is not your friend, they were given the contract for the buy back that's most likely coming in 2022.

https://buyandsell.gc.ca/procurement...0-00930144-001
    "Public Safety Canada is seeking professional services for the development of a range of options and approaches to inform the design and implementation of a potential buyback program for recently prohibited firearms."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ibm-and-nazi-germany/
    "Newly uncovered Nazi-era documents shed light on the alleged role IBM played in helping Hitler to carry out the Holocaust in Poland"
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 01-07-21 at 04:33.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast