Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: 2nd wave panic buying. Will it ever go back to normai? Will they stop ammo imports?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Why has shotgun ammo not been as scarce as center and rim fire ammo?
    00 Buck is nowhere to be found

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    USMC veteran friend I shoot with sometimes is hitting me up for ammo. He owns > 200 C & R rifles of every caliber you can imagine but next to no ammo. “Can you spare a case of 7.62 x 39?” he asks yesterday.

When I said sure and priced at market he quickly turned me down, “7.62 is too rich for my blood! Thanks anyway,” he said. “I’ll buy again when the panic is over and prices are reasonable again.”

Ummm ... okay.
    I'd rather have fewer firearms and more ammo. Guns without ammo just become very expensive clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ubet View Post
    I'd rather have fewer firearms and more ammo. Guns without ammo just become very expensive clubs.

Yet quite a hard concept to understand for some.

Feedback Score
    Saw Privilege Partisan 5.56x45 at Sportsman’s Guide today, lots of it...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
    Saw Privilege Partisan 5.56x45 at Sportsman’s Guide today, lots of it...
    Meh. Hopefully no one bites and they are forced to bring the price down.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Meh. Hopefully no one bites and they are forced to bring the price down.

Site says 'available for preorder' which I guess means it is not really in stock.

What little of anything they did have actually in stock was high as hell. I am betting people in need still buy even at the crazy prices though... Something is better than nothing buying.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
    00 Buck is nowhere to be found
    It’s out there, just crazy expensive!

https://www.laxammo.com/nsi-12-ga-2-...r1200bk-detail

$290.00/250 rounds for noble sport...

.357 mag and .38 special is retarded expensive. $2.00/round for FMJ or Wadcutter. $5.00/round for HP’s, it’s insane!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I don’t see Things loosening you anytime soon.

Too much demand, short supply, people buying anything they can at basically any price.

This new Biden regime is the most unfriendly to civil rights, ever.

I see things staying this way for at least the next 4 years.

I have price points/price per round for each caliber I am Willing to pay, I won’t pay a cent over it, when I find stuff for that price or under I buy.

I have bots set up to notify me of in stock items the second they hit the web, sometimes I cannot even pay fast enough to get it and it’s out of stock before I can pay.

There are millions out here looking every second of the day for ammo at a certain price point. They will continue to buy until the dust settles or they can’t get it any more.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    There's a reason Cheaper Than Dirt continues to advertise 9mm at $50/box, people continue to pay. I don't see an end to it unless democrats lose control of the House or Senate in two years. Even then, if Biden places heavy tariffs on ammo imports or EPA launches an assault on ammo, conditions will further deteriorate.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 02-28-21 at 10:52.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    There's a reason Cheaper Than Dirt continues to advertise 9mm at $50/box, people continue to pay. I don't see an end to it unless democrats lose control of the House or Senate in two years. Even then, if Biden places heavy tariffs on ammo imports or EPA launches an assault on ammo, conditions will further deteriorate.

They have 22lr as well, IF you are willing to pay 50 cents a pop...

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/winc...-AMM-0534.html

Winchester .22LR Ammunition 36 Grain Copper Plated Hollow Point 1280 fps 525 Rounds for the low, low price of: $249.89

Agree with everything you said...

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast