Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd wave panic buying. Will it ever go back to normai? Will they stop ammo imports?

Feedback Score
    This is beginning of the end of the right to have guns. the one world government people have been working on this for decades. Confiscation is on the way.
    Last edited by SteveS; 01-07-21 at 04:23.

Feedback Score
    Ammo seems to be the biggest challenge to find these days and it's only going to get worse if they pass background checks on ammo, you'll see most internet sales stop and we'll be beholden to what your FFL wants to charge.

The one thing that's been surprising is the availability and cost of 30 round magazines I remember in 2012 when finding them and at a reasonable price was like finding a unicorn.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm sure the upcoming administration will do what they have longed to do regarding anything related to the 2A. And after yesterday, they'll likely have some level of gop spt that they otherwise would not have had. In the end, there are hundreds of arms rooms to be shared by our comrades, raided by others, etc. Not concerned all that much.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    This is beginning of the end of the right to have guns. the one world government people have been working on this for decades. Confiscation is on the way.
    "we will take America without firing a shot" - Khrushchev

The type of people that invented communism control everything now and new wars will be pointless. Schools will be pumping out Marxist Liberal voters and Biden will open the borders for votes. Mass media and commissars will maintain the narrative throughout a Liberal's life.

Only the military can do a domestic regime change at this point and I don't see that happening.

Looks like the only thing the Conservative population can do is hold onto their guns and hope the military doesn't support confiscation. Hope they don't go after patriots if they defend themselves from those that follow orders and understand if those patriots protect the firearms industry and its supply lines.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    Looks like the only thing the Conservative population can do is hold onto their guns and hope the military doesn't support confiscation. Hope they don't go after patriots if they defend themselves from those that follow orders and understand if those patriots protect the firearms industry and its supply lines.
    Confiscation will be implemented locally. Federal jackboots won't be taking your guns, your neighbor Joe whose kids go to school with your kids will be the ones performing confiscation.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalE View Post
    Confiscation will be implemented locally. Federal jackboots won't be taking your guns, your neighbor Joe whose kids go to school with your kids will be the ones performing confiscation.
    I could see them calling SWAT teams on you for not letting the one party state buy back your gun that was banned. It's important to have someone you can call for assistance. If you don't I guess you could hold out for as long as possible and pray random patriots show up to help you.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 01-07-21 at 06:55.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I could see them calling SWAT teams on you for not letting the one party state buy back your gun that was banned. It's important to have someone you can call for assistance. If you don't I guess you could hold out for as long as possible and pray random patriots show up to help you.
    My local jurisdiction is fine with no-knock murdering gun owners, so...

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalE View Post
    My local jurisdiction is fine with no-knock murdering gun owners, so...
    Thought about buying a Barrett or GM6 Lynx?

Feedback Score
    "we will take America without firing a shot" - Khrushchev

The type of people that invented communism control everything now and new wars will be pointless. Schools will be pumping out Marxist Liberal voters and Biden will open the borders for votes. Mass media and commissars will maintain the narrative throughout a Liberal's life.

Only the military can do a domestic regime change at this point and I don't see that happening.

Most people will just comply as we accept our politician and unionized government employee crime gang with out a second thought, I am sure your gun owning neighbor with the tricked out AR15 will not come to your aid when the gestapo kicks in your door to march you to the ovens.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast