Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Info from a friend who is on the Capitol ground in DC. FB lives feeds cut and TOS appears to be under a DOS attack.
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 01-06-21 at 14:07.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    We are many, they are few. To fear death is a choice and they can't hang us all.

Feedback Score
    Exactly what we needed, not.

And to what end? Not like this won't be used against us.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Not seeing anything about it yet in the news. I'd figure mainstream media would want to report it: Support Trump, get shot. Final warning.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

What exactly did we need then? But, but, but..........Your user name?
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 01-06-21 at 14:41.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    But...but...back the blue right?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

Why not? When people fear the Government there is tyranny. When the Govt fears the people there is freedom. The Govt wants to ignore us and act like we don't exist then they get what they deserve.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score

Best I can do is a screenshot from a video. Got to this Twitter account to see the video. Not much context but someone got messed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Not seeing anything about it yet in the news. I'd figure mainstream media would want to report it: Support Trump, get shot. Final warning.
    Well that is an interesting spin on things.

How about storm the capital building as part of a mob trying to overthrow and election and get shot?

I don't like Biden anymore than anyone else here. But there is no defending these actions.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Well that is an interesting spin on things.

How about storm the capital building as part of a mob trying to overthrow and election and get shot?

I don't like Biden anymore than anyone else here. But there is no defending these actions.
    No there isn't. This raid needs to end now. This may already have caused us to cross the Rubicon and I fear it'll become our Reichstag fire. If Trump does exactly what the left has warned he would do and they have to take him out in cuffs, if not a bag, then that's all the excuse they need to start rounding people up into camps.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 01-06-21 at 14:47.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast