Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Getting killed by Capitol Police is like Steve Irwin getting killed by a Stingray. Yeah it’s possible but kind of a weak way to go out.

Bah
    From the video it’s obvious she was shot by Capitol Police from inside the barricaded area. There’s no way she could’ve been shot in the neck from behind. Being unarmed and unable to present a threat while squeezed into that narrow window, it’s manslaughter at a minimum and 2nd degree murder at most.

I’d have expected more from Capitol Police, but it looks pretty awful.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Except the election had widespread tampering.
    Proof? Evidence? Anything? And no. random Youtube videos don't count. I mean real proof that would hold up in court.

I have seen how the democrats cheat. And if you expanded that cheating to every state it would still not account for a single vote.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp45 View Post
    I'm ok with all this today, save the killing of a young woman. Tragic. Reported too was a bus load of Antifa scum to mingle with the Trumpers. I suspect they were the group that stormed inside the Capital. Side note too.. Pence unfriended Trump, coward.

Straight Shooter, did this go too far? Lol..

The dude in the horns sums up everything perfectly to me- pure insanity in this country.
    As far as events, did it go too far? NO. They shoulda trashed the place, especially Pelosis office.
    God bless the poor deceased woman's soul To me, she is a martyr.
    Those once grand buildings hold NO sentimental value to me personally anymore...its like a once grand home overtaken by Section 8 renters... only way to clean it it is with fire.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific5th View Post
    It’s going to now. I feel this is the end maybe for a while, maybe forever of the Republican Party. The last 4 years of Trump have turned many in the middle off on those guys.
    Well the Republican Party is garbage so good riddance. If you’re moderate establishment type you’re a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    I think the dude with the horns is some sort of Protest groupie. I have seen people saying he shows up at a lot of big protests no matter who is involved.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific5th View Post
    It’s going to now. I feel this is the end maybe for a while, maybe forever of the Republican Party. The last 4 years of Trump have turned many in the middle off on those guys.
    The middle being the ones who always went gaga over McCain, Romney, Bush's, Dole and so on?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Where have I advocated destroying our Republic because a candidate I supported lost? Because that is what these people are doing today. So which one of us is the patriot?
    Vidkun? Is that you?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Proof? Evidence? Anything? And no. random Youtube videos don't count. I mean real proof that would hold up in court.

I have seen how the democrats cheat. And if you expanded that cheating to every state it would still not account for a single vote.
    What would constitute proof to you since video won't cut it?

Feedback Score
    I think the dude with the horns is some sort of Protest groupie. I have seen people saying he shows up at a lot of big protests no matter who is involved.
    I saw something earlier where there was a photo of him marching with BLM/Antifa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    What would constitute proof to you since video won't cut it?
    Yet he’s all throwing around sedition and traitor over what? Videos.

He should mind the plank IMO

Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast