Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    But...but...back the blue right?
    I backed the Blue through the defund the police and ACAB BLM rioting. But, I think the police are stupid as a box of rocks to side with the establishment leftists and the crazies. I just flipped from waving to them and offering help, to flipping them off and supporting defund movements in the cities.

This kinda of stuff is why I'm ambivalent about LE; After what happened in Salem when the cops turned against the real peaceful Patriot protestors in favor of Anti-Fa. Cops have proven they are nothing but order taking thugs

I would urge everyone to communicate to their LE friends regarding what a mistake it is to take the side of the anti-Constitutional establishment and leftists.

I urge civil disobedience, in the smallest to the largest of ways, I believe we should cause as much hassle for the police as possible and dis-obey lock down orders in protest to the point where police are forced to dispatch...then we comply and leave. The idea is to stretch resources. If LE is made to start locking people up as NY has suggested we will have a powerful case and cause.

Even though we Patriots are law abiding citizens, we cannot go along quietly. They are setting precedence for disregarding the Constitution and violating our rights, we must push back.

The Leftist establishment, with the help of the Police are killing our Country. 198,000 small business have gone out of business, many of those small businesses have employees who are now out of work.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 01-06-21 at 15:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "Call the Police"....

Huh....

Lol....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidbattlecry View Post
    Good. I'm tired of seeing the state and feds be so hands off with these people. Armed assaults on the democratic process shouldn't be tolerated.
    Democratic process? I laughed alittle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    I backed the Blue through the defund the police and ACAB BLM rioting. But, I think the police are stupid as a box of rocks to side with the establishment leftists and the crazies. I just flipped from waving to them and offering help, to flipping them off and supporting defund movements in the cities.

This kinda of stuff is why I'm ambivalent about LE; After what happened in Salem when the cops turned against the real peaceful Patriot protestors in favor of Anti-Fa. Cops have proven they are nothing but order taking thugs

I would urge everyone to communicate to their LE friends what a mistake it is to take the side of the anti-Constitutional establishment and leftists.

I urge civil disobedience, in the smallest to the largest of ways, I believe we should cause as much hassle for the police as possible and dis-obey lock down orders in protest to the point where police are forced to dispatch...then comply and leave. The idea is to stretch resources. If LE is made to start locking people up as NY has suggested we will have a powerful case and cause.

Even though we Patriots are law abiding citizens, we cannot go along quietly. They are setting precedence for disregarding the Constitution and violating our rights, we must push back.
    I would think you know better from being in CA that the LE are not your friends. They are enforcers of the state.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 01-06-21 at 15:05.

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Patriots in my book.
    You misspelled traitors and seditionists.

At this point anyone supporting these people aren't supporting the country or the constitution. They are simply trying to Prop up Trump. Give it up. He has shown his true colors time and again. This cult following of him is the worst thing possible for the country.
    Last edited by kwelz; 01-06-21 at 15:04.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 85cucvtom View Post

Best I can do is a screenshot from a video. Got to this Twitter account to see the video. Not much context but someone got messed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Crispus Attucks II. Shot in the neck while unarmed. Apparently LE have abandoned their ROE from the previous 8 months.
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 01-06-21 at 15:05.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    Crispus Attucks II. Shot in the neck while unarmed. Apparently LE have abandoned their ROE from the previous 8 months.
    She was a white Trump supporter, the ROE is completely different depending on the color of ones skin.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    You misspelled traitors and seditionists.

At this point anyone supporting these people aren't supporting the country or the constitution. They are simply trying to Prop up Trump. Give it up. He has shown his true colors time and again. This cult following of him is the worst thing possible for the country.
    It is really scary that so many of his followers have more support for him than for the country itself. I, for one, would never, ever die for that bastard. The Constitution? That's another story.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    It is really scary that so many of his followers have more support for him than for the country itself. I, for one, would never, ever die for that bastard. The Constitution? That's another story.
    Amen Brother. This country is worth fighting for. Even when we don't agree with things like the outcome of an election.

No person is worth fighting for. Especially a New York democrat politician.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Those people are getting $hit done and sending a message to stop ****ing us around. They are true Patriots

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast