Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Well that is an interesting spin on things.

How about storm the capital building as part of a mob trying to overthrow and election and get shot?

I don't like Biden anymore than anyone else here. But there is no defending these actions.
    You mean the election fraud shown on video?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    You mean the election fraud shown on video?
    YouTube conspiracy videos aren't proof. Sorry.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Vote
    Vote for better candidates in primaries than people like Trump

Sure Mob violence, that's the answer. We denounce it when the left does it.

If the election was stolen so badly, come out with the evidence. Put it before courts. The stats on irregularities are all interesting, but bring evidence, not innuendo.
    The courts ignored the evidence.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Trying to equate these guys with the people who helped create our country is an insult to those memories.

They are literally trying to overturn and violate the constitution because they don't like the outcome. They are not patriots. They are criminals.

"Members congress shelter in the House gallery as protesters try to break into the House Chamber at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021, in Washington."
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 01-06-21 at 15:21.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    "Call the Police"....

Huh....

Lol....
    Cops suck. I was stopped because I was walking when it was 10 degrees outside. And yet the douche ran my name and patted me down.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Sure Mob violence, that's the answer. We denounce it when the left does it.
    But they’re are the side of “moral and intellectual superiority” and it works for them. If their actions are “just” then so are ours.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You misspelled traitors and seditionists.

At this point anyone supporting these people aren't supporting the country or the constitution. They are simply trying to Prop up Trump. Give it up. He has shown his true colors time and again. This cult following of him is the worst thing possible for the country.
    It's not about Trump or the Republican Party, never was. So just to be clear, you stated Trump supporters are worse for America than Communists, Marxists, Antifa, and those on the CHICOM payroll who would sell out Americans for 30 pieces of silver?
    Last edited by Nightvisionary; 01-06-21 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    It is really scary that so many of his followers have more support for him than for the country itself. I, for one, would never, ever die for that bastard. The Constitution? That's another story.
    Are you certain it’s him they’re dying for? It couldn’t possibly be they’re doing it for Constitution or or the country...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You misspelled traitors and seditionists.

At this point anyone supporting these people aren't supporting the country or the constitution. They are simply trying to Prop up Trump. Give it up. He has shown his true colors time and again. This cult following of him is the worst thing possible for the country.
    I never have liked Trump.

We have had the displeasure of watching lots of election fraud on video.

It is highly likely more people on scene that aren't currently sworn in likely have a greater appreciation for the Constitution and rule of law than anyone there who is sworn in based on years of actions taken.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightvisionary View Post
    It's not about Trump or the Republican Party, never was. So just to be clear, you stated Trump supporters are worse for America than Communists, Marxists, Antifa, and those on the CHICOM payroll who would sell out Americans for 30 pieces of silver?
    Didnt you hear? Trump is worse for the country.

Page 4 of 79 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast