Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Like the Israelites and the Walls of Jericho. You put 40,000 to 50,000 Americans in a huge circle around the place, that would be impressive.
    OH58D-
    You are about my favorite dude here. Would love to sit over a cold drink & chat. You made a post a few pages back that really got to me, about the history & importance of the buildings broken into the other day. About the Flag. For over 3 decades Ive worn Old Glory on my right arm.
    Ive felt that way my entire life...up until now. Now- I feel like Section 8 renters have came in and desecrated that Holy ground. I feel those grand, historic buildings, once MIGHTY symbols of freedom, justice & power...are now no better than vacated delapadated RAT INFESTED dope houses. Its a Gods honest shame what theyve done to our Nation.
    There MUST be a reckoning somehow. Im sad at heart to openly admit this, but had they burned the Capital to ground...well I wouldnt have been near as upset as I would have, even very recently. Id almost prefer it to see the bunch thats coming in occupy it.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    I’d say an even way would be surround and invest the Capitol, but be silent. No shouting, no cheers, no speeches, nothing. Just ominous silence of tens or hundreds of thousands of people just standing and waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Heh... that would make for a hell of an anti-censorship/free speech protest.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    OH58D-
    You are about my favorite dude here. Would love to sit over a cold drink & chat. You made a post a few pages back that really got to me, about the history & importance of the buildings broken into the other day. About the Flag. For over 3 decades Ive worn Old Glory on my right arm.
    Ive felt that way my entire life...up until now. Now- I feel like Section 8 renters have came in and desecrated that Holy ground. I feel those grand, historic buildings, once MIGHTY symbols of freedom, justice & power...are now no better than vacated delapadated RAT INFESTED dope houses. Its a Gods honest shame what theyve done to our Nation.
    There MUST be a reckoning somehow. Im sad at heart to openly admit this, but had they burned the Capital to ground...well I wouldnt have been near as upset as I would have, even very recently. Id almost prefer it to see the bunch thats coming in occupy it.
    Don't ever give up on America. There are multiple millions of us who LOVE this place, and a lot of my love comes from spending so much time in other parts of the world and seeing the ugliness of other places. This place is worth protecting, preserving and saving. I took the Oath to uphold the Constitution twice in my life - 1977 and 1980. That was in the Army. Retired of course now, but never rescinded that oath which I took before Man and God. That's why I am a booster for America - I have had a responsibility for the US since I was 17 years old, and I'll be 61 next month on Washington's Birthday (22 Feb). Sometimes we contribute big things, sometimes little things. But until I draw my last breath, I will be a Proud American.
    Last edited by OH58D; 01-09-21 at 21:03.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Don't ever give up on America. There are multiple millions of us who LOVE this place, and a lot of my love comes from spending so much time in other parts of the world and seeing the ugliness of other places. This place is worth protecting, preserving and saving. I took the Oath to uphold the Constitution twice in my life - 1977 and 1980. That was in the Army. Retired of course now, but never rescinded that oath which I took before Man and God. That's why I am a booster for America - I have had a responsibility for the US since I was 17 years old, and I'll be 61 next month on Washington's Birthday (22 Feb). Sometimes we contribute big things, sometimes little things. But until I draw my last breath, I will be a Proud American.
    Absolutely! The Left and their cohorts (to include weak-kneed RINO's) are not "American" in the true sense of the word, and can only technically claim it by birth. They are the antithesis of what America stands for. While I am disgusted by what my nation has become, I still feel a responsibility to it. Mind you, not a "hold hands and sing Kumbaya" or "reach across the aisle" responsibility, but one of restoration and elimination of threats, be they internal or external.

To clarify: my wife and I like annual winter tropical vacations, and have for years. If I was on a resort or thereabouts, and some American Antifa-supporting Lefty (if you had a crystal ball to know for sure, although looks quite often give it away) was getting jumped by some foreign nationals and mugged or whatever, I would......watch them get the shit kicked out of them with glee!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Absolutely! The Left and their cohorts (to include weak-kneed RINO's) are not "American" in the true sense of the word, and can only technically claim it by birth. They are the antithesis of what America stands for. While I am disgusted by what my nation has become, I still feel a responsibility to it. Mind you, not a "hold hands and sing Kumbaya" or "reach across the aisle" responsibility, but one of restoration and elimination of threats, be they internal or external.

To clarify: my wife and I like annual winter tropical vacations, and have for years. If I was on a resort or thereabouts, and some American Antifa-supporting Lefty (if you had a crystal ball to know for sure, although looks quite often give it away) was getting jumped by some foreign nationals and mugged or whatever, I would......watch them get the shit kicked out of them with glee!
    Thank you Gents for that manna. Its just, Ive watched,listened & seen with mine own eyes how these Godless, perverted monkeys have tried for the last 50 years to literally destroy the Constitution..to which I myself swore an allegiance to in '83..and Im tired of it. To my bones tired of it. It started the 2nd time Clinton got re-elected. Could not believe it. Then when Obama got re-elected, I KNEW we were on a downhill slide. But now with media 100% communist and with the ignorent masses wanting everything "free" & the only qualification for office is being black,,or pro black...and JUST black, no one else, we are finished as a Nation. After I realized how initally wrong I was about President Trump..how I SAW him start to keep & carry out promise after promise after promise..I got re-energized greatly. He made me think theres hope for this Nation yet. As great as he has been..we are now coming under the darkness. Im SO GLAD Im a Christian, as I know how things will eventually be. I just didnt want to be here for it, is all.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    OH58D, I have to agree with Straight Shooter about you. I don’t post much but always enjoy your passion for good honest work, your horses and herd, your service to and love of this country. I don’t travel for work anymore but I do have business in Las Cruces. Close enough to offer to buy you a beer or whatever your beverage of choice is if I could drive out to meet you in person.

You wouldn’t have caught me going inside that building that day. Not a chance. It screams setup to me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    OH58D-
    The Left is out of its F ing mind. The capital belongs to the PEOPLE and the People came for a redress grievances. The right to petition government for redress of grievances is at the foundation of our Constitution and goes back to the Magna Carta. The Leftist Communists have forgotten that all citizen have a right to protest their so called leaders.

The majority of the protesters did not go there to break in or destroy anything, Trump supporters have held literally thousands of protests and gatherings without incident. What happened at the Capital is quite suspicious especially when at least one known BLM agitator was arrested inside.

I've been to the Capital at least twice, the last time with my kids.

I used to respect our Government, but no longer, it is corrupt and has lost all pretense of the legitimacy it once fairly commanded. The people in office now are irredeemable tyrannical scum. They should be ejected.

And believe me, a lot more than 75 million of us clearly see that the election was a farce, it was illegal and fraudulent. When the idiots go about putting down Americans as if we are stupid you make a grave error. I studied the evidence for hours and hours, did the Lefties ? Or just watch MSLSD? I have an IQ in the upper 2%, a Bachelor of Science degree and held an upper management position in the largest telecommunications company in the US. Now retired I have the time and ability to analyze events and it is absolutely obvious that the election was manipulated. The courts never looked at the evidence, they ruled on standing and technicalities unrelated to the fraud and unconstitutional moves of the States.

It is without a doubt the largest scam ever perpetrated, right after the claim that Trump was collaborating with the Russians to win his election.

The American people better wake up soon, or America is gone.
    Last edited by ScottsBad; 01-09-21 at 22:27.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    OH58D, I have to agree with Straight Shooter about you. I don’t post much but always enjoy your passion for good honest work, your horses and herd, your service to and love of this country. I don’t travel for work anymore but I do have business in Las Cruces. Close enough to offer to buy you a beer or whatever your beverage of choice is if I could drive out to meet you in person.

You wouldn’t have caught me going inside that building that day. Not a chance. It screams setup to me.
    I don't get down to Doña Ana County too often, but I know a Customs and Border Protection Captain who ran that station on I-25 north of Las Cruces. I'm on the border of Harding and San Miguel County on the east side of the Canadian River. Closest "towns" are Roy and Mosquero. Peaceful and no drama part of the State.
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottsBad View Post
    The Left is out of its F ing mind. The capital belongs to the PEOPLE and the People came for a redress grievances. The right to petition government for redress of grievances is at the foundation of our Constitution and goes back to the Magna Carta. The Leftist Communists have forgotten that all citizen have a right to protest their so called leaders.

The majority of the protesters did not go there to break in or destroy anything, Trump supporters have held literally thousands of protests and gatherings without incident. What happened at the Capital is quite suspicious especially when at least one known BLM agitator was arrested inside.

I've been to the Capital at least twice, the last time with my kids.

I used to respect our Government, but no longer, it is corrupt and has lost all pretense of the legitimacy it once fairly commanded. The people in office now are irredeemable tyrannical scum. They should be ejected.

And believe me, a lot more than 75 million of us clearly see that the election was a farce, it was illegal and fraudulent. When the idiots go about putting down Americans as if we are stupid you make a grave error. I studied the evidence for hours and hours, did the Lefties ? Or just watch MSLSD? I have an IQ in the upper 2%, a Bachelor of Science degree and held an upper management position in the largest telecommunications company in the US. Now retired I have the time and ability to analyze events and it is absolutely obvious that the election was manipulated. The courts never looked at the evidence, they ruled on standing and technicalities unrelated to the fraud and unconstitutional moves of the States.

It is without a doubt the largest scam ever perpetrated, right after the claim that Trump was collaborating with the Russians to win his election.

The American people better wake up soon, or America is gone.
    I don't have a problem questioning the fraudulent election, so why are we idiots and clowns? Nothing I have said indicates that a majority of Trump supporters did anything wrong at the D.C. protest. We have been pointing out that Leftist infiltrators were active there.

Nice that you completed higher education past high school. I was the first in my family (male line) to achieve a college degree. In fact I have two Bachelor's Degrees and an MBA, for whatever that's worth + 22 years in the Army. Now I use all that wonderful education and experience chasing cows, training horses, mending fences and general mechanical fixing of this and that. Oh, and I don't watch MSLSD....... In fact right now I've been watching a Blu-Ray of an old Randolph Scott western from the 1950's, certainly not high brow entertainment enjoyed by more cultured folks......

I see you edited your post to a more friendly version without "idiots and clowns". I try to coordinate brain and fingers when I post. It requires a fine touch like piloting a helicopter.
    Last edited by OH58D; 01-09-21 at 22:40.
    NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    Tucumcari it is then! I know that’s closer and I can land there.

Page 61 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast