Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    Except that the democrats specifically told people to stay home and be responsible because of the pandemic while Trump tried to downplay the risk. The comparative size of rallies is meaningless.
    And I wouldn’t trust news coming from OAN any more than I would coming from the Democratic Party. I would look to see what the Philadelphia Secretary of State said. Here’s what the Philadelphia Inquirer says:
    https://www.inquirer.com/politics/el...-20210106.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Why didn’t the article address the issue of Wolf and the Secretary of State not allowing the state legislature to make the call as pertaining to election rules?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cen...248282865.html

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Why didn’t the article address the issue of Wolf and the Secretary of State not allowing the state legislature to make the call as pertaining to election rules?

That just wasn’t what I googled. My query was specific.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post

I think that's the most damning and purely factual evidence of fraud that there is, that state laws were violated. It's one thing for the government and the courts to ignore laws when it comes to letting some hippies smoke some grass, but allowing the executive and judicial branches to completely circumvent the legislators when it comes to election laws...that cuts our republic right down to the roots and cannot be allowed to stand. Even if there wasn't widespread fraud and Biden won legitimately, by ignoring the law these executives and judges have undermined what might have been a legitimate election and made it anything but.

Feedback Score
    That’s similar to how I feel also. He didn’t specifically incite violence, but he must have been aware of the potential for violence and he did nothing to discourage it or try to defuse the situation. He definitely encouraged them to march up the capital in a show of force, which for most sane people would simply mean to demonstrate solidarity for a cause, but a significant portion of the people who showed up to support the entire “stolen election” narrative were ready for battle in a psychological sense and some of them were not completely rational. The other speakers used more incendiary language, which received Trump’s implicit approval. Wednesday’s activities were the culmination of a lot of lies, frustrations, and fear, combined with a lack of appropriate reaction (the causes of which will be debated for a while.)

I have not found the actual transcripts of the other speakers, but to accuse trump of inciting violence is not supported by any kind of reading of his comments. That is especially in light of the Democrats conspiracy theories of Russian interference and labeling Trump illegitimate. I have a link to a Hillary Clinton interview where in about 20 seconds she uses the word fight and illegitimate in reference to Trump. That is the same thing that Trump did, and her interview didn’t raise eyebrows at all. Trump specifically says to be respectful and non-violent.

Every politician uses the word fight. The fight for civil rights. The fight for this and that. He even was using it specifically as a metaphor for a boxer.

The Democrats smell blood in the water and are adding even more chum to it. The fact that they have removed the rights ability to respond and show how they are lying is the scary part of where we are at. The Democrats can’t get out of the eye when you lose 51:49 mentality. They see this still has the standard politics, without realizing how far out of the norms they are. The Trump derangement has allowed them to justify taking any action to combat him. They don’t realize how far out of the norms they are.

There is a New York Times article about the Trump speech and it has an indictment to incite violence. It is very interesting to read because any rational person looking at it would scratch their heads and wonder what the hell they are talking about.

Anyone have transcripts for the other speeches that were given? I really don’t have time to sit through videos.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Except that the democrats specifically told people to stay home and be responsible because of the pandemic while Trump tried to downplay the risk. The comparative size of rallies is meaningless.
    And I wouldn’t trust news coming from OAN any more than I would coming from the Democratic Party. I would look to see what the Philadelphia Secretary of State said. Here’s what the Philadelphia Inquirer says:
    https://www.inquirer.com/politics/el...-20210106.html

Look at this example of someone who just believes what the media tells him about Trump and the virus. Links mainstream media BS and further spreads the misinformation. Holy S*** this is why we lose guys. Even people who are supposed to be on our side are psyoped into repeating media lies. I know its not all of you but Steve is the perfect example of why we are f***ed.

If anyone actually uses their memory and not what the media tells them you would know this objectively false. Nancy Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown, Cuomo telling everyone to go out and party. This was in February
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 01-12-21 at 15:34.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I have not found the actual transcripts of the other speakers, but to accuse trump of inciting violence is not supported by any kind of reading of his comments. That is especially in light of the Democrats conspiracy theories of Russian interference and labeling Trump illegitimate. I have a link to a Hillary Clinton interview where in about 20 seconds she uses the word fight and illegitimate in reference to Trump. That is the same thing that Trump did, and her interview didn’t raise eyebrows at all. Trump specifically says to be respectful and non-violent.

Every politician uses the word fight. The fight for civil rights. The fight for this and that. He even was using it specifically as a metaphor for a boxer.

The Democrats smell blood in the water and are adding even more chum to it. The fact that they have removed the rights ability to respond and show how they are lying is the scary part of where we are at. The Democrats can’t get out of the eye when you lose 51:49 mentality. They see this still has the standard politics, without realizing how far out of the norms they are. The Trump derangement has allowed them to justify taking any action to combat him. They don’t realize how far out of the norms they are.

There is a New York Times article about the Trump speech and it has an indictment to incite violence. It is very interesting to read because any rational person looking at it would scratch their heads and wonder what the hell they are talking about.

Anyone have transcripts for the other speeches that were given? I really don’t have time to sit through videos.
    Vids give inflection and emotions, etc no transcript can and some of the speakers walked as fine a line as they could.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 01-12-21 at 15:36.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Vids give inflection and emotions, etc no transcript can and some of the speakers walked as fine a line as they could.
    Next you’re going to be telling me it’s winks and Nodds.... I’ve watched most of the Trump part, I didn’t feel like sitting through the hour and 20 minutes total. Words matter. And it’s amazing how people forget he says to go down there and peacefully and respectfully express their opinion. Give a crap what you think of inflection or tone when the exact words contradict what you inferred.

Democrats trash that line constantly. Are we forgetting that a comedian, that’s not very freaking funny, carried the bloody head of Trump. Or they called him illegitimate and treasonous for the past four years, And then refuse to give up on that conspiracy theory even though it’s been fully debunked. That the left surrogates burn cities across the country for weeks on end the summer, while the Democrats explained it away and paid for their bail so they could get out and terrorize neighborhoods again. Because lefties think they have some secret code or the ring for Trump speak, Trump is responsible for what happened in a mostly peaceful protest. Tens of thousands of people there, and how many broke in?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And here's my take on that, they are asking for violence. Just small doses please, just like at the Capital Building Please!
    They want those who they represent to feel like they are at War with a racist, sexist, Nazi System and winning, never mind that there are some real wacko's out there who are ready willing and able to hand them more "Fight" than they can handle.
    I believe the term "Rabble Rouser." applies here.
    Look these guys have ramped it up to the point where someone left a dead pig in Pelosi's driveway after graffitiing her garage door, so that whole "Oooops" moment has been lost on them.
    The Weather Report reads; some domestic terrorism, with a light bombing and then followed by some not so random people getting shot this evening.
    They don't have a clue who they are screwing with.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Look at this example of someone who just believes what the media tells him about Trump and the virus. Links mainstream media BS and further spreads the misinformation. Holy S*** this is why we lose guys. Even people who are supposed to be on our side are psyoped into repeating media lies. I know its not all of you but Steve is the perfect example of why we are f***ed.

If anyone actually uses their memory and not what the media tells them you would know this objectively false. Nancy Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown, Cuomo telling everyone to go out and party. This was in February
    Oh my God, you’re right. How could I be so stupid as to rely on an article from a local Pennsylvania newspaper instead of the honest and mind blowing truth from a hermit in a three room shack with a YouTube account! I promise I’ll do better.

As far as what Pelosi or Cuomo said in February, a lot of people, including myself, have changed their views on the pandemic since then. Knowledge changes as facts are gathered. That’s a good thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    I just wonder how much of this was a set up. You have a couple 100,000 people attending a protest you know of in advance and you are this lax at security in the capitol building when Congress is in session...??? Look at the end result... total cave in on the steal from republicans. Wait for the fall out to continue when the next administration takes over now.
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    It's a little more than semantics. It's the law that defines when cops can shoot, as with any of us, whereas rules of engagement are defined by policy and international law and treaty.

Use of force laws all stem from common law. You're allowed to use deadly force to protect life and limb, and rarely property, based on what a reasonable person would/should know at the time. There has to be motive, means, and opportunity. For that shot to be protected under the law, the officer would have to have reason to believe that the woman coming through that door meant to do serious harm to the people inside. And of course nothing the protesters had done up to that point suggested they were violent.

What happened is he shot someone because of the very low risk that they might be violent, without really having any reason to think so. Essentially saying that the lives of the congressmen are so valuable that innocent people have to be gunned down for non violent offenses, just in case.

We on the other hand, when being chased by an obviously violent and armed mob, cannot use deadly force without risking jail. That's the fundamental problem here. They're operating under one set of laws when it comes to their own lives, but forcing us to operate under another set. That's anathema to a nation that is built on the idea that all men are created equal. Either we all have a right to be secure in our persons and property, or none of us do.

HRC. Wants to help people in the fight because Trump is not only illegitimate, he knows it. Start at 0:45 through about 1:05. No different than Trumps comments.

It's that simple.

Page 68 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast