Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: US Capitol Police Have Killed Female Protester, Deploying Tear Gas, Capitol Breached.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

Anyone have transcripts for the other speeches that were given? I really don’t have time to sit through videos.
    You may not have that option anymore anyway. The video WillBrink posted has been pulled by YouTube for " violating their terms of service". A quick search shows doesn't bring up the entire rally anymore. I was about halfway through and paused to get something to eat and came back and it was gone.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Shannon View Post
    Oh my God, you’re right. How could I be so stupid as to rely on an article from a local Pennsylvania newspaper instead of the honest and mind blowing truth from a hermit in a three room shack with a YouTube account! I promise I’ll do better.

As far as what Pelosi or Cuomo said in February, a lot of people, including myself, have changed their views on the pandemic since then. Knowledge changes as facts are gathered. That’s a good thing.
    I like how you think newspapers are still legitimate. Why dont you post some New York Times articles while you are at it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevslatvin View Post
    You may not have that option anymore anyway. The video WillBrink posted has been pulled by YouTube for " violating their terms of service". A quick search shows doesn't bring up the entire rally anymore. I was about halfway through and paused to get something to eat and came back and it was gone.
    Here you go. I think it’s the entire rally.

https://youtu.be/ht20eDYmLXU

Feedback Score
    Here you go. I think it’s the entire rally.

https://youtu.be/ht20eDYmLXU
    Thanks. I found Trumps full speech and am about halfway through it. Now I can finish Giuliani's.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oh my God, you’re right. How could I be so stupid as to rely on an article from a local Pennsylvania newspaper instead of the honest and mind blowing truth from a hermit in a three room shack with a YouTube account! I promise I’ll do better.

As far as what Pelosi or Cuomo said in February, a lot of people, including myself, have changed their views on the pandemic since then. Knowledge changes as facts are gathered. That’s a good thing.
    But even that local newspaper omitted one crucial detail that just happens to be the most damning evidence of an unfair election. That being a Democratic governor and sec state gave the Pennsylvania constitution the finger by making the rules themselves instead of letting the only people who are legally entitled to do it have the final say.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    But even that local newspaper omitted one crucial detail that just happens to be the most damning evidence of an unfair election. That being a Democratic governor and sec state gave the Pennsylvania constitution the finger by making the rules themselves instead of letting the only people who are legally entitled to do it have the final say.
    That's the part no one is ever going to get over. It doesn't matter anymore whether they were actually rigged or not because they were illegal.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I've seen quite a few videos and photos that have specifically named identified ANTIFA members/agitators at the capitol protest. There were two identified Philadelphia ANTIFA members standing in the photos with the buffalo guy in the capitol building. Here's another that was around Ashli Babbitt and also apparently shows what appear to be some other ANTIFA s-bags breaking the glass in the door just before Ashli was shot.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-shots-fired/
    Last edited by teufelhund1918; 01-13-21 at 06:03.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    and thrusting their heads underneath the rhythmic fire extinguisher tomahawk chop.
    Found the fire extinguisher, but no rhythmic tomahawk chop.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead
    Last edited by jsbhike; 01-14-21 at 17:11.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    I've seen quite a few videos and photos that have specifically named identified ANTIFA members/agitators at the capitol protest. There were two identified Philadelphia ANTIFA members standing in the photos with the buffalo guy in the capitol building. Here's another that was around Ashli Babbitt and also apparently shows what appear to be some other ANTIFA s-bags breaking the glass in the door just before Ashli was shot.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-shots-fired/
    I'm just seeing pictures of random people.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidbattlecry View Post
    I'm just seeing pictures of random people.
    Need to scroll down to the video.

Ok, I'll do your dirty work for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvq...ature=emb_logo

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast