Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Defense Rifles/Uppers

Feedback Score

American Defense Rifles/Uppers

Does anyone have any experience with their rifles or uppers? I know they use Criterion barrels, but I wasn't able to find any information on them using the search function.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

American Defense Rifles/Uppers

Last edited by Nightstalker865; 01-08-21 at 22:32.

Feedback Score
    Have you tried searching for ADM rifles?

Feedback Score
    Thank you for the links. I did see Garand Thumb's review before, but I was wondering if anyone on this forum had any experience with them.

Feedback Score
    I did search and very little about the guns, a lot on their mounts.

Feedback Score
    I own their UIC-10a, picked it up a round the 4th of July and with the ammo crisis I've only shot about 400rds through it. Very nice rifle for what it is although I wanted LMT MWS and could find one. The only complaint would be the hand guard which is a little cumbersome which is odd because they are the sister company to Mid-West industries.

As far as their AR's go, they are a step above in certain aspects, and I have shot quite a bit of them. My go to rifle (currently) is a DD upper on an ADM ambi lower. The lower did have issues when I first got it in as it wouldn't keep the bolt open after the last round on older OKAY/ standard STANAG/ Surefeed mags. They gave me a new one and I haven't seen the issue since.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Thank you for opinion, I appreciate it. I have the opportunity to pick up one of their 12.5 pistols, but just wanted a little more feedback on their guns. I have used their mounts in the past with good luck.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JLT73 View Post
    Thank you for opinion, I appreciate it. I have the opportunity to pick up one of their 12.5 pistols, but just wanted a little more feedback on their guns. I have used their mounts in the past with good luck.
    So the group of guys I shoot with normally are LEO's in my local area, and they all shoot predominately ADM and BCM. I have shot ADMs suppressed with Surefire cans (11.5 I believe) and was pleasantly surprised with the recoil impulse, and how nice it was to shoot compared to a 10.5 Aero upper I used to have. They still put a little gas in the eyes but, not horrible. ADM mainly sources parts from other manufactures, so I think that their barrels are all Criterion or Rosco, Criterion being preferred because they are 20 minutes north of New Berlin in my estimation. The Bolt on my AR10 is Lantac manufacturing and they also used a lot of Radian parts. Overall, they are a really nice custom build with decent customer service. I wouldn't go over $2k for a rifle and can get them for around $1600-$1800 here, which, if cost is an indicator of quality, is about right.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I will be using my Surefire RC2 on it, and I can get it for 1700 brand new with the Criterion barrel.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JLT73 View Post
    That is exactly what I wanted to hear. I will be using my Surefire RC2 on it, and I can get it for 1700 brand new with the Criterion barrel.
    So I don't currently own a suppressor, and am looking to get a 30cal RC2 myself, but I bought their AR10 (UIC-10a) with suppression in mind, I was also looking at the LMT and PWS ar10 types, but with the features that this has I have been pleasantly surprised at the capability.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast