Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Defense Rifles/Uppers

Feedback Score
    I have the 556 version, wanted to get into larger calibers but its a bit late now with the ammo issues. The ADM has the Surefire muzzle device so that is a plus. I have zero complaints about the can so far. I was impressed with the noise reduction on my 11.5 sbr and it is exactly what I was looking for.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JLT73 View Post
    I have the 556 version, wanted to get into larger calibers but its a bit late now with the ammo issues. The ADM has the Surefire muzzle device so that is a plus. I have zero complaints about the can so far. I was impressed with the noise reduction on my 11.5 sbr and it is exactly what I was looking for.
    Yeah, Surefire rarely makes a product that isn't outstanding. I just have a job that keeps me moving and thus keeps me from submitting paperwork. If you have any questions, you can also just reach out to ADM themselves, I have reached out to manufactures quite often, especially when I run into an issue as they normally take care of it right away.

www.admmfg.com/contact
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    I understand about the moving around. I got lucky and my stamp took 5 months. I will do that, and thank you again.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'm a big fan of ADM ambi lowers. I don't have any experience with their uppers though

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    I'm a big fan of ADM ambi lowers. I don't have any experience with their uppers though
    I appreciate your input, thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12