Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bulletproof home

Feedback Score
    Yes. I thought this thread was about concrete houses...now I see it has devolved into tin foil hat foolishness. I wish the Mods would end this thread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlsatian View Post
    Yes. I thought this thread was about concrete houses...now I see it has devolved into tin foil hat foolishness. I wish the Mods would end this thread.
    It was obvious from the start why I made this thread. It was always about door to door confiscation and defending against it.

Warp came in to scaremonger, demoralize, troll and gaslight.

It's rather odd that you want it shut down after I exposed warp. Despite his nonsense my thread has remained on topic and hasn't devolved. Look at post number 10 on the first page.

Warp had been dealt with and I think I know why he was acting that way:

Why Do Some People Support Tyranny While Others Defy It?
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...others-defy-it

The Defiant And Free
    The little tyrants that infiltrate humanity probably look at liberty advocates as some kind of alien creatures from far beyond the bounds of their universe. They just can’t fathom how it is possible for someone to defy the system, to stand against the mob or the collective, even when they are outnumbered or when the risk is so high. They assume that it is a form of madness or a lack of intelligence; for how could anyone smart think they have a chance of fighting back against the dictatorship?

Liberty people are individualists by nature, but we also care about the freedoms of others. There is a common propaganda narrative that claims that individualists are “selfish”, but this is not the case at all. It is not enough for us alone to escape slavery, we will not stand by and watch others be forced into bondage either. We are willing to risk our lives not just to save ourselves but to save future generations from autocracy.

Edit: ignore the demoralizing, scaremongering and gaslighting troll bellow.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 08-13-21 at 06:20.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlsatian View Post
    Yes. I thought this thread was about concrete houses...
    As did I.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    Get a room you two.
    Only if it's concrete. heh
    Last edited by Warp; 08-13-21 at 06:21.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ndmiller View Post
    Those window boxes could be used as hard cover for anyone trying to breach your house. They would allow someone to get close enough to gain window entry while being covered by their buddies also from hard cover.
    Wouldn't a house made of concrete provide the same kind of cover? The goal is to prevent rounds from coming into the house.

You could put up steel bars on the inside frame of the windows. Maybe also put up some tightly woven netting or something in front of sand bags to hopefully catch a few grenades that get thrown in? Links to really nice CBRN masks in this thread https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...as-masks/page2 just in case your house gets turned into a gas chamber.

Here's part two of the video in the OP

Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 08-13-21 at 07:04.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456