Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulletproof home

Just another filthy undesirable civilian "basement dweller"
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    They'll get you long before they need or use door to door confiscation.

And nobody is coming to help you when that force surrounds you, either. Except your compound probably doesn't need surrounded by that force you'll be in custody or dead before the someone who isn't going to help even knows something is happening.
    Who needs military when the rumbles are about giving DHS and other agencies more armed drones like CBP's Reapers? CRV7 or APKWS-II turn a Hydra-70 rocket into a sniper round, and four LAU-61G's on an MQ-9 means you can exterminate six dozen Deplorables at a time with little to no collateral. No need for no-knocks, just a drone at high altitude dropping a kinetic-energy round like those or a Hellfire R9X through your bedroom ceiling in the middle of the night...
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms
    Joe Biden is not, nor will he EVER be, my President. #SauceForGooseSauceForGander #AllDemsArePedos

LIFE MEMBER - NRA & SAF Not employed or sponsored by any manufacturer, distributor or retailer.

Feedback Score
    Yup...the best way to do it is not have anyone know you have it or where it is.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlsatian View Post
    I actually do own/live in an underground house which is poured concrete. The roof is 8 inches of concrete with about 2 feet of dirt on top of that. The South side has lots of glass windows (necessary unless you want to live in a tomb). The center wall in the house is also solid concrete, as a support for the roof. It is situated in the middle of 40 acres of woods in the Ozarks so I dont worry too much about intruders. One big advantage is it takes very little to heat or cool the house. I have a single free standing AC unit that I run maybe a month a year and I heat in the winter with a small wood stove (I have back up electric if I get tired of burning the stove).
    You sound like an enviro Bond villain….
    I just did two lines of powdered wig powder, cranked up some Lee Greenwood, and recited the BoR. - Outlander Systems

I'm a professional WAGer - WillBrink /// "Comey is a smarmy, self righteous mix of J. Edgar Hoover and a gay Lurch from the "Adams Family"." -Averageman

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    You sound like an enviro Bond villain….
    Perhaps...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123