Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: sell or keep

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)
    Appreciate the response brothas. From what I read, I need to get my balls and lower-back checked. ��
    Last edited by HMsailor; 01-11-21 at 22:18.

Feedback Score
    I say sell it if you aren't going to use it. Why keep something you aren't enjoying/using? I know some folks that don't sell firearms, but I'm not one of those folks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by munchie3409 View Post
    I say sell it if you aren't going to use it. Why keep something you aren't enjoying/using? I know some folks that don't sell firearms, but I'm not one of those folks.
    There might come a time when you'll have to use it. It's like owning a 50BMG rifle. Most can't afford to shoot it regularly or would want to, but it's still important to have one just in case. One in every home.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm planning on selling everything I don't "need" for self defense. I think this market is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make some serious coin, and I imagine in the near future we'll be able to buy everything back at bargain prices, just like we did after the Sandy Hook panic.

Another thing to consider is that this panic brought in all kinds of new gun owners who never owned guns before, and after this blows over they probably won't have much reason or desire to continue owning them.

Just my two cents. Could be wrong. Either way, I'll keep what I need and probably be happier not having entire closets full of stuff that I don't.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I'm planning on selling everything I don't "need" for self defense. I think this market is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make some serious coin, and I imagine in the near future we'll be able to buy everything back at bargain prices, just like we did after the Sandy Hook panic.

Another thing to consider is that this panic brought in all kinds of new gun owners who never owned guns before, and after this blows over they probably won't have much reason or desire to continue owning them.

Just my two cents. Could be wrong. Either way, I'll keep what I need and probably be happier not having entire closets full of stuff that I don't.
    I agree, some things are going for freaking ridiculous money right now. Have you seen what people are getting (actually getting) for Marlin 1895s right now as an example. WTF? Why a 45-70 lever gun of all things? Makes me consider selling my JM stamped thumper. I liked it enough to pay $300 for it years ago but I never really use it. But for the op and his ar? I still say keep that.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    You should have a second and a third to back it up.

Then again - what is it and how much you want for it?
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    Better to have and not need, than to need and not have...

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Advice

I would keep both. Who knows when you will need your armament: to defend Earth from Aliens and predators or to take part in the local war.

I read from one book https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094NMRWPJ about John Kennedy that he had his own Modello 1891. Second one was used, ironically, to kill him...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HMsailor View Post
    should i just sell my ar15 and mk18mod0 upper before...

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    fcku the question and fcku the government buy back program.
    Amen.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast