Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sell or keep

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

sell or keep

should i just sell my ar15 and mk18mod0 upper before the communists forcefully take it and i end up with nothing. also will be overseas for a while so i really wont be able to enjoy it. who knows it might become illegal by the time i return to mainland and cant even take them back and cant even sell it.
    Last edited by HMsailor; 01-09-21 at 14:18.

Feedback Score
    No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I am not sure if you are being facetious or not but if you are being serious I will ask you a question. Are you serious? If so you aren't serious about your rights. If you are out of country being one of our finest, then what are you fighting over seas for? The constitution? The whims of a dictator? If it is time for people showing up to take your weapons, it may just be time to use it.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HMsailor View Post
    should i just sell my ar15 and mk18mod0 upper before the communists forcefully take it and i end up with nothing. also will be overseas for a while so i really wont be able to enjoy it. who knows it might become illegal by the time i return to mainland and cant even take them back and cant even sell it.
    Well are you a free man or a bitch?

Answer that questions and you'll answer yours.

Feedback Score
    Keep them....you're gonna need them when the Gov. tries to take them!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    IMHO, if you need that question answered for you, then maybe you are not committed to owning any firearms at all. Why ? Because the gun grabbers will not stop with banning AR’s and other semi-auto rifles, all high cap pistols will be included, and they won’t stop there. They eventually want to ban *****ALL***** firearms, in a step, by step , by step plan and eventually get rid of the second amendment altogether. My question to you and everyone else is, how far will you let them push you ? Everyone will have to decide about where they draw the line, or if you just give up and bend over. And this is just about owning firearms in the future, don’t forget their crazy plans for our Country and stealing your money.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Question

I’m having an extraordinarily difficult time discerning whether the question is for real or just /sarc.

Sounds like something a bot would post.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Come on man!!! You might need it someday. Like before the train ride.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 01-09-21 at 16:59.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Buncheong View Post
    I’m having an extraordinarily difficult time discerning whether the question is for real or just /sarc.

Sounds like something a bot would post.
    That was exactly my thoughts as well. If and when the gov comes to confiscate is precisely when they are needed.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I appreciate the irony of your question...is also post #223 for you...hilarious.

While you're overseas, see if there is a doctor that will give you an Xray of your back. Is the spine there? If not, stay overseas. If so, come back to the...land of the free, home of the brave and all that.
    Politician's Prefer Unarmed Peasants

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast