Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sell or keep

Feedback Score
    Are you shitting me? This is ridiculous....yes sell them immediately....then start ridin with Biden
    Last edited by Baldness; 01-09-21 at 23:22.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Keep it until the gov't buyback starts. You'll get top dollar for it then.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Assuming the question is real, you need to sell it or give it to someone who will use it against any mass gun grab. Going to France by chance?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Posting Rules
    1) Derogatory Remarks – Please do not post any comments that are intentional personal attacks against other members. (Including, but not limited to, name calling, comments of a racial, religious or sexual nature.) Debate is welcome and encouraged. Personal attacks, and name calling, serve no purpose in the exchange and debate of good information. Please be respectful to your fellow shooting enthusiasts whether they are new shooters or seasoned veterans.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Of course not. I just SBRd a MK18 and it’s the best thing ever. Just picked up a suppressor last week too. Can’t shoot it yet because I’m waiting on the muzzle brake to come in but I imagine a SBRd MK18 is going to be glorious.

Point is, should be buying everything you can right now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HMsailor View Post
    should i just sell my ar15 and mk18mod0 upper before the communists forcefully take it and i end up with nothing. also will be overseas for a while so i really wont be able to enjoy it. who knows it might become illegal by the time i return to mainland and cant even take them back and cant even sell it.
    Dumbest shit I've ever read. Yes, sell it and take up knitting.

Feedback Score
    My own criteria for sell vs keep:

Is it a POS that you can get top $$$ for from some Fudd right now? Then sell it.

Quality piece that will be expensive and/or difficult to replace? Keep.

Is it an oddball without emotional attachment. Sell

Will it make good barter material in the post apocalypse, zombie filled fantasy land? Make you own call on that

Of course depending upon where you are going and with whom you will be associating with, some covert shopping and some questionable shipping practices could put you in pretty good stead upon your return
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    should i just sell my ar15 and mk18mod0 upper before the communists forcefully take it and i end up with nothing. also will be overseas for a while so i really wont be able to enjoy it. who knows it might become illegal by the time i return to mainland and cant even take them back and cant even sell it.
    you'd of made a great torry

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    How about keep it and don't let them take it.

If EVERY one of us had that attitude, we'd be headed in the right direction.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    How about keep it and don't let them take it.

If EVERY one of us had that attitude, we'd be headed in the right direction.
    I second this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast