Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Went ahead and ordered a Langdon RDO slide for my Beretta 92

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Went ahead and ordered a Langdon RDO slide for my Beretta 92

Well,

I have played with red dots on my .22 for a little while so I guess I will try it out on my Beretta (I have set up Glocks and an FNX before but I am a very grouchy and slow to change type of guy). Anyway, Berettas are by far my favorite guns's to shoot so I decided to fork out the bucks. I have an RMR on my AR that I am going to cannibalize. I think I am going to force myself to shoot with the RDO for a while. I am fortunate enough to have enough ammo stored up for the next year.

One thing that pushed me over the line was the fact that my M9A3 is annoying to shoot with my Silencerco 9k (a fat little can). I have been lucky that my USP 45 with HDs line up nicely with the top of my sights so there is no need for different sights. Unfortunately with the Beretta I needed to get the suppressor height sights. I figure I can kill two birds with one stone with Langdon's slide. I guess I will migrate my X400 back to my 92G-SD since I won't need a laser for low light with the RDO (in theory).

I will keep you guys posted. Hopefully it will get here next week.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    You will like it. And if you do not, a certain friendly fellow will buy it from you.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    You will like it. And if you do not, a certain friendly fellow will buy it from you.
    Just to be clear, I won't be that person.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Why? You mad at me again? Or you have sense enough not to waste money on Red dots?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Just to be clear, I won't be that person.
    Serious bows courteously to Sam, and starts searching under sofa cushions to pay the good counselor.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Why? You mad at me again? Or you have sense enough not to waste money on Red dots?
    Sam is a good dude, and just doing me a solid.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I've said it before, new fangle dot sight and the pizza gun don't go together.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    You are probably right. I’m going to give it a try.

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    .....nm.....
    Last edited by TomMcC; 01-10-21 at 22:15.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I don’t particularly care for berettas. But that one....that one is different.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast