Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Went ahead and ordered a Langdon RDO slide for my Beretta 92

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    IMG_4904 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

IMG_4905 by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Welp, it came in! I went ahead and mounted it. Let me tell you, this thing comes with EXCELLENT instructions. They are very clearly written and comes with a QR code to a video of EL setting it up (plus it is easy anyway). Everything you need comes with it except the torque wrench (although it comes with an excellent driver for your wrench). Looking forward to blasting this weekend.
    Congrats on your blaster. Cool looking gun. Enjoy

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Now I want one.

Feedback Score
    Went ahead and ordered a Langdon RDO slide for my Beretta 92
    Now that's a handgun!
    I ordered one as well a few weeks ago. It won't be in until the end of Jan. I went with the compact slide. I have red dots on other pistols but was ecstatic when LTT figured out how to mount them on pasta pistols. If I like it (and I'm sure I will) I'll order one for a full sized Beretta too.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    4C9B635B-A6D5-4C4D-8A6B-F55724899B42.jpg4C9B635B-A6D5-4C4D-8A6B-F55724899B42.jpg

Ran a whole 50 rounds through it! Seriously, I got it zeroed nicely. Definitely need some dry fire practice since I am waaaaay slower with this thing. I will say I found 50 yard plate work easier right out of the gate. I will just have to put in the time to build this skill although I still question why. It did allow me to use my omega 9k without ant drama.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    [Definitely need some dry fire practice since I am waaaaay slower with this thing. I will say I found 50 yard plate work easier right out of the gate. I will just have to put in the time to build this skill although I still question why.
    I’m still measurably a little slower with a dot than irons, even though my range pistol has worn a dot for like a year and a half. I don’t do close to enough dry practice, though probably more than most. Once targets get smaller or further, the dot earns its keep, fast.
    RLTW

Former Action Guy
    Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Interesting tidbit. With laser sight it is hilariously easy to find the red dot. I use dg switch. I go ahead and squeeze the switch on extension and if you are looking at the laser dot the gun will automatically line up. Fun!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123