Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: ARFCOM de-hosted by GoDaddy

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    It's working on my phone.

I did clear the cache on my PC.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Go to this Department of State Page for Trump. Scroll down and look at the end date for Trump:

https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/
    Site is down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post
    Site is down

State Dept. , regarding Trump and Pence terms ending, is B.S. The announcement was that a "disgruntled employee" put it up before leaving. Investigation ongoing.
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    ARFCOM is working fine for me from the computer box. Regardless, there is some serious shit going on.

Feedback Score
    It's because of their GD. The rest of the sight is generally ok. Through it matters not to me really. I was banned from there a few days ago a d good riddance.
    Last edited by morbidbattlecry; 01-11-21 at 15:56.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by morbidbattlecry View Post
    It's because of their GD. The rest of the sight is generally ok. Through it matters not to me really. I was banned from there a few days ago a d good riddance.
    Should matter.

How long before they start going after other sites?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Sniper's Hide was an upgrade:

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting...anges.7053333/

Not a takedown.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Should matter.

I think it does matter. For example, how many sites that sell firearms have been taken down?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Should matter.

Exactly, unless they did something that was truly illegal, no firearms site deserves to be treated like this..If this is allowed to continue ( and I’m pretty sure dementia Joe isn’t going to do anything) it’s not going to be long before this site, and every other firearms based site is gone, ditto for YouTube channels that don’t play ball..our freedom of speech is being taken right before our eyes, and I think this is just the warm up, the bill of rights is going to be shredded, and the Republicans, and the Supreme Court aren’t going to do shit about it. If/when this happens, us serfs are going to have 3 choices.. Turn all of your guns in to the Government for destruction, bury them, and tell the feds you lost them in a “boating accident“ from your cell, or use them...Times running out..tic-tock
    Last edited by ralph; 01-11-21 at 16:57.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    Exactly, unless they did something that was truly illegal, no firearms site deserves to be treated like this..If this is allowed to continue ( and I’m pretty sure dementia Joe isn’t going to do anything) it’s not going to be long before this site, and every other firearms based site is gone, ditto for YouTube channels that don’t play ball..our freedom of speech is being taken right before our eyes, and I think this is just the warm up, the bill of rights is going to be shredded, and the Republicans, and the Supreme Court aren’t going to do shit about it. If/when this happens, us serfs are going to have 3 choices.. Turn all of your guns in to the Government for destruction, bury them, and tell the feds you lost them in a “boating accident“ from your cell, or use them...Times running out..tic-tock
    It’s been said before: when it’s time to bury your guns, it’s time to use them.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast