Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If true, heads on swivels and all...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

If true, heads on swivels and all...

Armed protests in all 50 state capitals:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-prot...ry?id=75179771

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The FBI and ABC, the most trusted names in the country. We'll just have to wait i suppose.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    The FBI and ABC, the most trusted names in the country. We'll just have to wait i suppose.
    Also showing up on other markets than ABC. But, I thought about the angles: this is high risk/low reward. If the FBI puts this out and nothing happens, it further erodes any of their already-shot credibility. They only 'win' if there's some 'there' there. Of course, this can be the FBI shooting their wad and saying "we've nothing to lose."

True or not, this is hunting season, and just by this circulating should be enough for one to up one's threat matrix.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Honestly seeing nothing in my AO.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Also showing up on other markets than ABC. But, I thought about the angles: this is high risk/low reward. If the FBI puts this out and nothing happens, it further erodes any of their already-shot credibility. They only 'win' if there's some 'there' there. Of course, this can be the FBI shooting their wad and saying "we've nothing to lose."

True or not, this is hunting season, and just by this circulating should be enough for one to up one's threat matrix.
    Oh I agree...its just that its the FBI and the MSM. I'll keep my eyes open though.

Feedback Score
    Frankly I'm tired of all of this being blamed on "Trump supporters". None of this has much to do with Trump. How about the people who support law and order, truth and justice, and the damn US constitution and BofR? Its not that millions of Americans are in love with Trump, think he's a great guy, and are blindly following him. Its that we are tired of the lies, corruption, illegal activities, and attacks on our freedoms. Now they are trying to silence us. When we stand up against their BS we are called traitors, seditionists, or a host of other ridiculous slurs. Its non-sense. They will fail. Lots of damage will be done as they fail, but they will fail as commies always fail.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I've been keeping on top of this since I'm on our corporate continuity program. Such a warning is prudent for sure even if it amounts to nothing.

Social media is a far better indicator on this than the FBI will ever be.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    More dis-information and mis-direction- I think soon the U-Hauls and Ryders will get a work out though. Don't think anyone has the patience of Ted Kaczynski though, or the fortitude to live that lifestyle.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    I think this sounds like prep for Order 66. Setting up an excuse for martial law. But that’s just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    This is such a False Flag opportunity. THere will me more Antifa there than Feds at a Michigan Militia picnic...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast