Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: If true, heads on swivels and all...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I just cant believe, honestly cant believe that the DEMS are going to steal our election and there are no recourses. It just makes me sick.

PB
    Oh, it gets better. They are doubling-down on it now and trying to compel people (like Sen. Hawley or Rep. Jim Jordan. etc.) to say on the record, "Biden won fair and square".

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    Sounds like a a great reason TOO go. Maybe a strong presence of good people could be used to put a boot up the ass of agent provocateurs.
    Strictly speaking on quantity, Jan 6th was likely 1,000:1 Peaceful Outside:Others Inside, and yet we have a narrative declaring EVERYONE was participating in an insanely violent insurrection.
    Last edited by Leuthas; 01-15-21 at 01:47.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As to the point of the thread: I'm well enough immersed in 'communities' online and else, where these sorts of events are promoted and planned, and there is NOTHING. Not a word.

This whole narrative about armed protests is a complete fabrication of the state meant for a specific nefarious purpose. Attend and you'll have your life destroyed.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leuthas View Post
    As to the point of the thread: I'm well enough immersed in 'communities' online and else, where these sorts of events are promoted and planned, and there is NOTHING. Not a word.

This whole narrative about armed protests is a complete fabrication of the state meant for a specific nefarious purpose. Attend and you'll have your life destroyed.
    It’s an excuse for the Insurrection Act and Patriot Act 2.0 Domestic Terrorist Boogaloo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leuthas View Post

I'm certainly advising against anyone attending, but at the same time, I'm torn because I really think this is a very specific way of suppressing the freedom of speech.

It's our right to peacefully assemble and make our grievances heard. However, if (when) the government uses that against you on trumped up charges, if it truly our right any longer?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    I'm certainly advising against anyone attending, but at the same time, I'm torn because I really think this is a very specific way of suppressing the freedom of speech.

It's our right to peacefully assemble and make our grievances heard. However, if (when) the government uses that against you on trumped up charges, if it truly our right any longer?
    If no one shows up at all and no one watches it on tv or the internet, that sends a pretty loud message in and of itself. Visuals of 25K-odd people standing around with their dicks in their hands says something too.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Just got this e-mail from the Texas State Rifle Association

Greetings!

You may or may not have heard that there is a nationwide effort to have an armed rally in every capital on a certain day.

This rally effort is not sponsored by any group-not the NRA, not TSRA. Literally, I have seen one such flyer and no group, organization or person has their name on this endeavor.

Do not misunderstand me, it is the lack of sponsorship that worries me. I don't know what their goals are and neither does the FBI who has a warning out about this event.

Please be very careful about these events.

TSRA is not involved nor are we recommending any of our members attend.

Andi Turner
    Legislative Director
    TSRA
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post

That's the thinking before all the race riots and social justice protests. The Left has reserved for themselves the RIGHT to assemble, protest and riot - it's to be expected and the government and media reinforces that. Now if a Right Wing protest is organized and attended, we are now to be suspected and they have all the White Supremacist labels to attach to it in condemnation. They've also done a good job of coloring public opinion on it.

We've lost that avenue of public redress and the train has left the station, at least for the time being. Add to that the ability to communicate on social media platforms being taken way, and we have been limited in what we can do....unless we change tactics.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    That's the thinking before all the race riots and social justice protests. The Left has reserved for themselves the RIGHT to assemble, protest and riot - it's to be expected and the government and media reinforces that. Now if a Right Wing protest is organized and attended, we are now to be suspected and they have all the White Supremacist labels to attach to it in condemnation. They've also done a good job of coloring public opinion on it.

We've lost that avenue of public redress and the train has left the station, at least for the time being. Add to that the ability to communicate on social media platforms being taken way, and we have been limited in what we can do....unless we change tactics. I really like your methodical, calculating, unemotional, military-nurtured way of viewing things!
    You know, I've long ago quit giving a damn about what these idiotic dolts in half this country think. I get your point and I agree, but I don't really care anymore about those jackasses and their MSM brainwashed opinions. The Constitution isn't a popularity contest. It protects certain inalienable rights that cannot be revoked, no matter what some "majority" may think. "Winning their hearts and minds" went out the window the last four years.

[don't misunderstand OH58D, I'm not ranting at you, I'm ranting to you]
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast