Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If true, heads on swivels and all...

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Every non-liberal in the US should simply spend the next 8 days sending emails to or calling their Congress person, not shopping on Amazon, reducing the amount of their money going to big tech, and watching.

I would really like to see a majority of Republicans stay home on inauguration day. Take a sick day, call in, schedule a vacation day. Let America understand the economic impact of the Republican population. Don't buy anything, don't do any banking, and for God's sake, do not go to a protest. Let these idiots stand around with their 10s of thousands of NG troops and no one else.

Andy

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    This is concerning. Something weird in the air. The media and the left in general are hyping up what happened last Wednesday way bigger than it actually was IMHO. They are making this look like it was a well coordinated attack and saying part of the goal was to capture politicans. Do you think people on the right can coordinate an event on that level? They are not organized that well to pull something like this off. Now Soros sponsored leftist groups like BLM and ANTIFA probably are...

The conspiracy theorists say Trump is looking to invoke article 3, of the 14th amendment, basically that since we have been at war since 2001, Pelosi, Biden, et al, have committed acts of treason by tampering with the election, and will use the military to arrest them. The laptops stolen during the chaos of last Wednesday will be used as evidence to prove the claims in military court, because any evidence is admissible, no matter how it was obtained.

Yea, that's what's circulating out there. Form your own opinion.

If you'll excuse me, I'm running low on tinfoil.
    Last edited by landrvrnut22; 01-12-21 at 09:59. Reason: Grammar

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufelhund1918 View Post
    This is concerning. Something weird in the air. The media and the left in general are hyping up what happened last Wednesday way bigger than it actually was IMHO. They are making this look like it was a well coordinated attack and saying part of the goal was to capture politicans. Do you think people on the right can coordinate an event on that level? They are not organized that well to pull something like this off. Now Soros sponsored leftist groups like BLM and ANTIFA probably are...
    Gotta get people hyped for act two on the 17th.

Feedback Score
    Why would I go to Tennessee's state capitol and protest? The state of TN did nothing wrong, and Trump won here by 23 points! Now if I lived in PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ, or NV I'd have a damn good reason to do so.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Every non-liberal in the US should simply spend the next 8 days sending emails to or calling their Congress person, not shopping on Amazon, reducing the amount of their money going to big tech, and watching.

I would really like to see a majority of Republicans stay home on inauguration day. Take a sick day, call in, schedule a vacation day. Let America understand the economic impact of the Republican population. Don't buy anything, don't do any banking, and for God's sake, do not go to a protest. Let these idiots stand around with their 10s of thousands of NG troops and no one else.

Andy
    The RINO's need to answer to US. They promised the world and stuck their middle finger up our asses.

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Corraling all the bad actors at the inauguration and arresting them in mass would be a classy move.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    Corraling all the bad actors at the inauguration and arresting them in mass would be a classy move.
    In fantasyland, absolutely. In the US? Ha. Pipe dream. Nothing is going to happen between now and Inauguration Day

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Fortunately the biggest gun forum and the highest profile 2A organization in my state are both warning people to not attend. It even made the local news!
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Fortunately the biggest gun forum and the highest profile 2A organization in my state are both warning people to not attend. It even made the local news!
    Because Biden taking office in front of an empty gallery with nothing but soldiers sends a stronger message than having a crowd there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Trump needs to get out and say it. It’s a trap. Stay away.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast