Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Oh I want him and his party to fail, most spectacularly. Screw them, they will get the discord they sowed for four years. Take your kumbaya stuff somewhere else.
    Im not going to wish the democ rats success, because they want to fundamentally destroy this nation. I would rather Civil War than a bloodless change to one party rule, open borders, destruction of the bill of rights, confiscation of all private retirement plans, etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Im not going to wish the democ rats success, because they want to fundamentally destroy this nation. I would rather Civil War than a bloodless change to one party rule, open borders, destruction of the bill of rights, confiscation of all private retirement plans, etc.
    Oh I'm with ya 100%.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Oh I'm with ya 100%.
    My post was intended to be a "yeah, what he says"

Failure of the Biden administration or democ rat agenda is not a failure of the U.S.A.

Feedback Score
    My post was intended to be a "yeah, what he says"

Failure of the Biden administration or democ rat agenda is not a failure of the U.S.A.
    And for once I cannot blame the idiot population for it either, because I truly believe this election was stolen and fraudulent.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    And for once I cannot blame the idiot population for it either, because I truly believe this election was stolen and fraudulent.
    IF it was not stolen, then the election is the result of 4 years of collusion between big tech, main stream media, the FBI, entertainment industry, China, and the democ rats.

Andy

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    ...Arrests are being made, good now lets move on to President Elect Biden's razor like focus on the virus and economy...

[edited by me for mis-interpreting]

Or did I miss the sarcasm?
    Last edited by Jellybean; 01-15-21 at 17:32.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    IF it was not stolen, then the election is the result of 4 years of collusion between big tech, main stream media, the FBI, entertainment industry, China, and the democ rats.

Andy
    Yep, that is the real conspiracy, out in the open.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Andy
    It was stolen and all of the above colluded to do so.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Feeble sarcasm, Obama had a Laser like focus on Jobs, that got out of focus quickly.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    Feeble sarcasm, Obama had a Laser like focus on Jobs, that got out of focus quickly.
    I never found Steve hot, but there is no accounting for taste. I guess if I had moosehell climbing on top of me every night, I would fantasize about a geeky boyfriend too.

And also, Pandaz3, your sarcasm went right over my head. It should have been obvious given the rest of your post.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 01-15-21 at 13:14.

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast