Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't connect to M4C on iPhone

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Can't connect to M4C on iPhone

Anyone else? I am getting a "This Connection Is Not Private" message and no option to override. Started happening last night out of nowhere.

Obviously working fine on my computer running on the same network.

Deleted all internet cookies and data, problem still there. It's an older iPhone 8 running iOS 12.x, I don't want to update to slow it down.

Really annoying.

Any ideas?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Are you in WiFi? It sounds more like a WiFi content filter. I’m on my iPhone right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I had that all afternoon and early this morning. Tried multiple devices, multiple wireless networks and even on cellular. I just not got back on. Couldn’t find a reason. Other that my iPhone updated the night before.

Feedback Score
    Happened to me as well. Iphone, tablet and desktop. Same message from multiple search engines. Working now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    yup. started working now. Weird.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    Had the same issue on iPhone using Duck Duck Go browser. PC was same using Firefox but ok with edge. Now all seem to be working fine.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    It was happening to me yesterday using the Firefox Browser. And it was only that browser.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Been happening to me since late last night. All of the sudden the site started working again.

Feedback Score
    My iPad at home blocks M4C saying something about the certificate is invalid.. Typing this on my old iPad in the truck, M4C is working just fine. Weird...

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Fireschlock is FINALLY working again.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast