Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The forces of Tyranny expand inexorably to fill the space made available for their existence.

We must say no to the oppression and fight it or accept it and bow down to it.

There are no other choices. Running and hiding from it can only last so long at this point, it is coming for you wether you want it or not, it will not leave you alone, it will not let you live free.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Get ready for china joe.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    So no 1,000 sealed warrants?

Dang, some were so enthusiastic about that...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Scout View Post

over the top stupidity.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like they've been issued gas masks. I guess they're going to launch tear gas at all the nonexistent crowds of Trump supporters.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Looksu like they've been issued gas masks. I guess they're going to launch tear gas at all the nonexistent crowds of Trump supporters.
    Well, one of the Dems said that the Republicans not wearing masks when the had to shelter in place was "chemical warfare".

In truth, they are concerned the white supremacist Trumper insurgent traitors will have chemical weapons. Like anyone would to South Dakota and dig up some old chemical artillery rounds from the completely unguarded area they are buried in. Ain't no one got time for that...

Andy

Feedback Score
    I just realized the M4 in that YouTube screenshot BoyScout posted was missing a mag. So the rifle is for intimidation? He’s got a mag on his right side, which would make for an interesting transition if he needed it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    I just realized the M4 in that YouTube screenshot BoyScout posted was missing a mag. So the rifle is for intimidation? He’s got a mag on his right side, which would make for an interesting transition if he needed it.
    I am assuming it is SOP to not have inserted mags unless they are told to do so.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    It’s a bit ahead of my time (I was in grade school then) but I remember reading about Marines in Lebanon were not allowed to have mags inserted in their service weapons. Something about peaceful occupation and given a friendly appearance to the locals.

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast