Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    What I don’t understand is we all are required to have a secret security clearance at a minimum. You get separated if you can no longer hold a clearance. Why do additional background checks if it’s not for political motives

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    What I don’t understand is we all are required to have a secret security clearance at a minimum. You get separated if you can no longer hold a clearance. Why do additional background checks if it’s not for political motives
    New standards and definitions...

It would be pretty simple, just ask what your preferred pronouns are and you’ll give yourself away....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Cohen is a POS libtard of the highest order, I am embarrassed to say he comes from a TN Congressional district (well, Memphrica, so 'nough said about that!). They just can't let go of that "insurrection" bullshit can they? They are so predictable when it comes to talking points and repeating the same words over and over and over again. They disgust me.

I have said it here before but will do it yet again: 2021 will be like 2020 saying "Hold muh beer and watch this!"
    They accuse you of what they are guilty of comitting.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    This guy doesn't seem to think so. He makes a good point about actual security capability vs perceived security capability.
    If a shooter ends up coming out of the security detail, I would guess that's the kick off for a lot of dangerous drama.

My personal opinion is that, "I have no idea, but it looks shady as heck to me."
    Its all theater. Its all about the perception of legitimacy, "Look I can call all these troops out cause Im the real President elect." The military is the ultimate symbol of the state monopoly on violence, thats the message they are trying to send.

Feedback Score
    The incoming administration knows they are not safe and secure. Real Americans WILL resist, WILL fight back, WILL go to war against them, and WILL defeat them should they cross the line and become unconstitutionally oppressive. We the people hold them in check. They are not free to impose their will upon us and they hate us for it.
    The 26,000 NG troops in DC is a display of their insecurity. Insecure because bidet is a fake potus. He knows he's a fraud, the establishment knows he's a fraud, and they know that we know the the incoming administration is fraudulent and illegitimate.
    Last edited by prepare; 01-19-21 at 05:43.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    How apropos... 20,000 guys REQUIRED to be there... and NOBODY else... to see the... "President"... SELECT, sworn in.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    The paranoia of the left will not cease after the inauguration, they are scared shitless of half the adult population. The calls to deprogram the members of Trump’s “cult” should be disturbing to everyone, but the other half of the adult population seems to be ok with it. If you are former military or a gun owning white male they have already branded you as a domestic terrorist. Prepare to be further marginalized and have the freedoms that you enjoy relentlessly attacked for at least two years, maybe longer if Republicans don’t pick up seats in the mid term election.

Feedback Score
    65,000 NG troops occupying DC now per Chief of National Guard.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    You cannot be serious.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post

Link please
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast