Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Freudian Slip?

https://youtu.be/BrDZHQ__Uf4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love the way he is masked, wearing a cover, and has his collar up. Undoubtably he is afraid the "insurgents" will threaten his family if he is identified? Nothing to hide here, folks...

Andy

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
    The paranoia of the left will not cease after the inauguration, they are scared shitless of half the adult population. The calls to deprogram the members of Trump’s “cult” should be disturbing to everyone, but the other half of the adult population seems to be ok with it. If you are former military or a gun owning white male they have already branded you as a domestic terrorist. Prepare to be further marginalized and have the freedoms that you enjoy relentlessly attacked for at least two years, maybe longer if Republicans don’t pick up seats in the mid term election.
    And yet it's never once crossed their minds to you know, maybe STOP pissing them off?

Every major upheaval event in human history was preceded by warning signs. This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum. These people have been told time and again to stop pushing buttons and flipping switches, yet they persist. When this great experiment runs off the rails and over the cliff, these same people will be pretending they did nothing wrong. They'll point their fingers at the very same people who told them to stop, and blame them for all the carnage.

We are doomed to repeat history because everyone is too smart for their own good.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/gov-a...BKFvU2we7LQZ1c

Gov Abbott vows to never send NG to DC again after "loyalty" vetting. I am not a fan of Abbott but I would support refusing any further request.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    And yet it's never once crossed their minds to you know, maybe STOP pissing them off?

Every major upheaval event in human history was preceded by warning signs. This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum. These people have been told time and again to stop pushing buttons and flipping switches, yet they persist. When this great experiment runs off the rails and over the cliff, these same people will be pretending they did nothing wrong. They'll point their fingers at the very same people who told them to stop, and blame them for all the carnage.

We are doomed to repeat history because everyone is too smart for their own good.
    It's almost like they really want a shooting war. I'm trying to remember....was there ever a time in history where commies didn't eventually get to the shooting.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/gov-a...BKFvU2we7LQZ1c

Gov Abbott vows to never send NG to DC again after "loyalty" vetting. I am not a fan of Abbott but I would support refusing any further request.
    It's a bunch of BS. They are (or should be) on Title 32 orders and he can easily pull them out right now if he chooses.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/USMarshal...29934561406977

We now have over 4000 newly deputized Marshals for DC...
    I truly feel sorry for the radio people who are having to try and network all this crap together on the fly.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Isn't it amazing you don't need an ID to vote in certain places, but you need one just to be on the streets in your nation's capital?
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Chicago Fox News station reporting that Chicago has sent CPD officers to DC to help with security.
    https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/il...n-inauguration
    I wonder what that will do to the HeyJackass statistics.......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    Chicago Fox News station reporting that Chicago has sent CPD officers to DC to help with security.
    https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/il...n-inauguration
    I wonder what that will do to the HeyJackass statistics.......
    Chicago can’t police their own city, maybe they need to stay out of DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    So when is Trump declaring martial law and getting it on...?

He's running outta time...

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast