Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The inauguration is shaping up to provide the best photographic incidence of the state of our country. Can you see it? A distant shot, slightly elevated, most likely a gray overcast day, of the US Capital. Surrounded. By our own soldiers. Holding rifles. Behind barbed wire fence. Their ranks filled by our family, friends, and neighbors. Countrymen. They will most likely be the majority of those in attendance. And just on the edge of the frame there will be small groups. Some there to start a fight, and some who just want a fight. Dark days indeed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    So I was watching the news, and I guess it won’t matter if you want to go to any of the events. The FBI saying the threat is for IED’s or bombs, so it’s not some kind of armed insurrection, it’s that somebody, some Patsy, is going to plant some bombs somewhere. So all it takes is one person, ahem, and then they can use that to come after all of us.
    Can you imagine some poor bastard having to monitor both the storm and sewer drains?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    If they don’t entice some moronic fools to attack the Capitol in the next few days, they’ll have to manufacture an attack. They need a follow on to support “Patriot Act” 2.0.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    If they don’t entice some moronic fools to attack the Capitol in the next few days, they’ll have to manufacture an attack. They need a follow on to support “Patriot Act” 2.0.
    Oh, I'm sure those responsible for the Vegas massacre are on speed dial for just such an occasion.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue556 View Post
    Oh, I'm sure those responsible for the Vegas massacre are on speed dial for just such an occasion.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    But...but...bumpstocks are illegal now. That can't happen again. It's physically unpossible!

Feedback Score
    I am sure a whole bunch of antifa folks dressed as trump folks will do something stupid of course the fake whatever will happen and behind the scenes they collect their check and go on to the next paid event needed

Yeah could be wrong but they were bussing them in before so they are in a sense on the payroll already

Then again they might not use them and show how Biden is the peaceful one that everyone loves cause nothing happened knowing what they did already has scared away any real protestors

See I covered both scenarios so one of them will be correct

Either way bow to your new leader OR ELSE he will be dealing with you as he said already

Feedback Score
    So DC police and fire and bomb squad responded to the capitol building tonight. Early reports are a malfunction boiler room. Hmm...3 am shenanigans? Would give black hats time to plant something...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    I am sure a whole bunch of antifa folks dressed as trump folks will do something stupid of course the fake whatever will happen and behind the scenes they collect their check and go on to the next paid event needed

Yeah could be wrong but they were bussing them in before so they are in a sense on the payroll already

Then again they might not use them and show how Biden is the peaceful one that everyone loves cause nothing happened knowing what they did already has scared away any real protestors

See I covered both scenarios so one of them will be correct

Either way bow to your new leader OR ELSE he will be dealing with you as he said already
    It's no big secret that soros pays them.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The question I have is what is the command structure for all these troops, who is in charge. The pictures of them sleeping on floors don't look good, how are they being fed? Issuing live ammo what are the ROE, how much ammo are they being issued. This looks like one big cluster **** to me.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    I have no idea why the 17th is so important. Just heard today that the State of Utah is now under a state of emergency, in addition to podunk New Mexico. There does seem to be an element of online "Patriots" who are whipping themselves into a frenzy about the occupation of troops in D.C. and some crackpots on our side might screw the pooch for everyone else.

Showing up with the wrong crowd, your sworn enemies in disguise, is how they eliminate you. This whole thing coming up and in the future is how they take you out of the fight, one way or another. Remember with Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, they win by identifying the enemy, isolating the enemy, marginalizing the enemy, then destroying the enemy. Loud, noisy, protests leads you into their realm that they already own, politically and legally.

This is a time in our history where we have to work smart, not running around giving anyone optics to spin. The Leftists in the US actually want you to be protesting in public because it provides them a venue to co-opt and wreck. Their biggest fear is the American Right suddenly moving into the shadows, taking care of business quietly, systematically, with a ruthless vengeance that hits, then fades away until the next, unexpected action. It's a form of action already used by the Minutemen of the American Revolution, but with updated tools.
    The annual lobby day event in Virginia is scheduled for the 18th. Some folks maybe arriving on the 17th. This has a lot of potential to go sideways this time due to some changes in the law on where guns are and are not allowed.

The event was huge success last year and that makes it a BIG target for the left to highjack.

The timing is not good and the VCDL are risking being lured into trap.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast