Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's kick the dystopia level up to 11

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Let's kick the dystopia level up to 11

A shampoo commercial is pushing pre-puberty "transitioning" for kids from one gender to something else.

Are they doing this because they perceive profit from it? Or is the organization, or at least its marketing department, so SJW-converged that profit is irrelevant and they are doing this solely for politics? I don't know.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If I see one more commercial with a "non traditional" family- which represents a literally MINUSCULE percentage of the population, I'm going to be violently ill. Honestly, I probably won't see any because I've pretty much quit watching their shit.

But, it's all so obvious. The Left must destroy anything normal and decent. It's what they do. So they can murder people- because that's also what they do. Proven.
    Last edited by Esq.; 03-24-21 at 09:21.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wonder where the left draws the line at neurology abnormalities? They constantly push the narrative that all of this gender confusion is normal. Sure, what’s normal about it is that when you have almost 8 billion people on the planet, there will be some born with abnormalities. So what’s to far out of their realm of acceptance? Psychopath? Pedophilia? Bestiality? Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for people being who they want to be, but let them come to that conclusion without making it a constant issue to bombard children with in the overloaded information society that they’re exposed to.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkslinger View Post
    I wonder where the left draws the line at neurology abnormalities?
    Most of them don't think deeply enough to even consider your question. A significant number of them have their own sexual proclivities / issues / whatever. The few who think deeply and aren't pushing this out of their own sexual interests are doing it because they want to destroy our society in all aspects, either because they want to build a totalitarian pseudo-communist regime to replace it, or because they just want to destroy everything good and decent ("Joker" mentality).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you were an alien civilization watching American TV you’d think everybody was queer, Mulatto, and lived in California.

Bah. I do everything I can to circumvent commercials. If people wanna cut their plumbing off or have it sewn shut, be my guest.

You Will Never Be a Woman

Feedback Score
    I gave up television 10 years ago. I have a DVD subscription, I don't even watch much of that.

I'm more and more pleased with my decision.

I got no problem whatever with adults doing their thing, but damn. Let kids be kids. When does fetal transitioning become a thing? Seriously, Trans folks (and I have known a few) are seriously f'd up. They usually ain't any "better" after the remodel. Suicide rates, mental illness issues, and even some transitioning back. I really don't think it's all about the plumbing.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    I think it's always been about children. This is just the latest thing to sexualize kids. NMBLA is an example that's been around since the 70s.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 03-24-21 at 10:18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They are placate to the woke crowd. The new Sports Illustrated swim suit edition is going to have a transgender man on it.

Every PR firm thinks Twitter is real life and are scared to get bad press and becoming a hashtag.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    We officially "cut the cord" yesterday. It feels good.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    I got no problem whatever with adults doing their thing, but damn. Let kids be kids.
    100% agree on both.

Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    When does fetal transitioning become a thing?
    This is comedy... for now...
    https://babylonbee.com/news/progress...infant-formula

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast