Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    SIAP. But when you have to put up military checkpoints in your nation's capital, there is something seriously wrong.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01...eople-1017396/
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation Fortress Washington Occupied and Militarized by Stephen Lendman

Preface by Dr. Roberts:

“Stephen Lendman is not a Trumper. He is a Jewish intellectual and member of the old left which stood up for the working class. The old left are dying off, and those who remain are not welcome on the websites of the new fake left that despises the working class as ‘Trump deplorables’ and serves the Establishment for pay.”

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/202...trump-america/

“A free and open society appears on the chopping block for elimination — totalitarian rule enforced by police state harshness appears coming to replace it.“
    Last edited by Buncheong; 01-17-21 at 23:22.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    SIAP. But when you have to put up military checkpoints in your nation's capital, there is something seriously wrong.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01...eople-1017396/
    If those are the checkpoints, 20k troops is about 19k way too many.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You dangerous, crazy, nut job, conspiracy theorist, why would you post such obvious right wing propaganda?

Leave the government alone, and let it protect us from enemies that we can't see.
    Last edited by LMT Shooter; 01-18-21 at 03:28.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Which reinforces this is theater for a setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    If those are the checkpoints, 20k troops is about 19k way too many.
    If memory serves, they said the "normal" amount of troops deployed for an Inauguration is about 7,500 or so. Mainly in support roles, assisting the USSS, Metro PD, etc.

However, this is the first time I can recall fully armed Guardsmen acting in this role. Same goes for the individual State capitals they are deployed to. Maybe they have in the past and it wasn't reported, but I would remember seeing a bunch of troops walking around in battle rattle looking like they are ready to go on a walk in Helmand Province as opposed to walking down the streets of our nation's capital.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    Seven-foot-high non-scalable barricades topped with razor wire surround the Capitol and various federal buildings.
    It’s not like I’m planning anything, or I’m even going to leave the house on the 20th, but when you describe something as unscalable, that to me just seems like a challenge that must be accepted. I had some relatives that spent hours trying to flip a “Unflippable boat”, On Lake Erie. Just because the boat was said to be unflippable. Yes, I come from a longline of a-holes.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Really? 25,000 NG isn't enough so they are pulling federal prison special operations response teams in for assistance? WTF

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021...311193-n311193

Federal prisons, 120 Bureau of Prisons facilities across the country, are now on lockdown, meaning prisoners aren’t allowed out of their cells for their normal activities.

Why and what does that have to do with the inauguration?

“In light of current events occurring around the country, and out of an abundance of caution, the decision has been made to secure all institutions,” the Bureau of Prisons said in a statement.

The reason why this is happening across the country is because they have delegated their Special Operations Response Teams from prison facilities to help out with the response in D.C. and elsewhere surrounding the inauguration. So they wouldn’t be able to respond in the event of an emergency in the prisons.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Joe and Kamala should be objecting to that as it goes against the prison reform they have been so adamant about and it also unfairly affects minorities.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://mobile.twitter.com/USMarshal...67667479175176

Chief Lamont Ruffin from D.C. District Court swears in 2000 National Guard troops as Special Deputy U.S. Marshals prior to the upcoming presidential inauguration:
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast