Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    The question I have is what is the command structure for all these troops, who is in charge. The pictures of them sleeping on floors don't look good, how are they being fed? Issuing live ammo what are the ROE, how much ammo are they being issued. This looks like one big cluster **** to me.
    I would suspect that the powers-that-be really aren't planning on having to use them, as they know it is they who are pumping out the misinformation to the public about "planned riots of insurrectionists". Those 20+K NG troops are for optics primarily, to show us peasants what is needed to maintain control. "See, those Trumpers were too afraid to try that shit again with all these brave NG around!"
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    The annual lobby day event in Virginia is scheduled for the 18th. Some folks maybe arriving on the 17th. This has a lot of potential to go sideways this time due to some changes in the law on where guns are and are not allowed.

The event was huge success last year and that makes it a BIG target for the left to highjack.

The timing is not good and the VCDL are risking being lured into trap.
    You make a very good point. The VCDL was sneakily screwed out of their regular venue this year. The plan this year is to conduct a huge parade, a VCDL train so to speak. I don't know if they plan to dismount at any point.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GHMann View Post
    You make a very good point. The VCDL was sneakily screwed out of their regular venue this year. The plan this year is to conduct a huge parade, a VCDL train so to speak. I don't know if they plan to dismount at any point.
    Yep, drive in/drive through
    https://www.vcdl.org/VCDL-Lobby-Day-2021/

Their mass e-mail service "mailchimp" just dropped them so they cannot send mass emails to update their members.

I cant find the fox news email now.

Andy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Yep, drive in/drive through
    https://www.vcdl.org/VCDL-Lobby-Day-2021/

Their mass e-mail service "mailchimp" just dropped them so they cannot send mass emails to update their members.

I cant find the fox news email now.

Andy
    Surely they have their email list stored offline?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Surely they have their email list stored offline?
    I would certainly hope so, but its not the best time for them to hunt down a provider and stand their notification system again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I would certainly hope so, but its not the best time for them to hunt down a provider and stand their notification system again.
    If they just need to send out an email, they can run their own server. I'm close to the least tech savvy person you could imagine, but if I had an email list I could make that happen. Any 10 year old in Mumbai could, too.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Can you imagine some poor bastard having to monitor both the storm and sewer drains?
    I inspect storm drains as part of my job. We find all sorts of goodies down there. Found a few discarded gangster boom sticks over the years. The police always thank us for making it possible for them to not have to go down in themselves, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    I’ll bet the SFRA flight restriction over DC becomes a full restricted area soon, no non-military or commercial flights into or out of the area. The fences will stay up and our defense budget explodes, but it will be for setting up security in DC.

This could make “Handmaids Tale” a commie reality. The only difference is conservatives will be the unwashed.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    I’ll bet the SFRA flight restriction over DC becomes a full restricted area soon, no non-military or commercial flights into or out of the area. The fences will stay up and our defense budget explodes, but it will be for setting up security in DC.

This could make “Handmaids Tale” a commie reality. The only difference is conservatives will be the unwashed.
    I agree, this is forever

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast