Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    THey'll be back....

What Fudgery do the Dems have planned that they need to hold these guys hostage/reserve?
    I have a hard time believing that the Governor of Texas is going to be happy to go along with that. I'm pretty sure he will be a thorn in Biden's side.
    After what he has done to the petroleum industry, a lot of those guys might up ending up going home and not having a job now. I doubt you'll find a lot of love in Texas for Biden.
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-23-21 at 14:08.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I have a hard time believing that the Governor of Texas is going to be happy to go along with that. I'm pretty sure he will be a thorn in Biden's side.
    After what he has done to the petroleum industry, a lot of those guys might up ending up going home and not having a job now. I doubt you'll find a lot of love in Texas for Biden.
    Enough screw Biden here to not try their funny voting games this time. Once the illegals get the vote for 2024, the liberals won’t even care to be coy.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's stupid, idiotic and we have to push for STATE voting laws to be changed requiring ID and ID to show Citizenship.
    Same thing you have to do to get a Passport and we all have to go get it done and starting now before the next Election in two years. No charges, no fees to obtain one, but you come in and prove you are a legal voter.
    The only reason they can object is if they are cheating.

Granny doesn't have a drivers license? You got two years to figure it out or Grannies dusty butt don't vote.

Feedback Score
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    It’s gone, whatever it was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Allegedly, a second policeman that was involved in the fracas at the Capitol committed suicide. So what's up with that? What affected them so badly that they became so traumatized and drove them to suicide?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Allegedly, a second policeman that was involved in the fracas at the Capitol committed suicide. So what's up with that? What affected them so badly that they became so traumatized and drove them to suicide?
    The naked Hillary file.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The naked Hillary file.
    What if they did committed suicide similar to Jeffrey Epstein, what did they see? hear? done?

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Our rights, and our political future, rest on the actions of the least stable person that the mainstream media can somehow associate with conservatives. That’s not good.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    The naked Hillary file.
    The naked Hillary-Pelosi scissoring picture...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast