You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    Freudian Slip?

https://youtu.be/BrDZHQ__Uf4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Makes you wonder?? "peaceful transition of military power"

Freudian slip or he's trying to tell us something.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Makes you wonder?? "peaceful transition of military power"

Freudian slip or he's trying to tell us something.
    Between that and a Harris Administration...

Feedback Score
    The 2 star is a military moron.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Isn't it amazing you don't need an ID to vote in certain places, but you need one just to be on the streets in your nation's capital?
    They were interviewing the general over the NG and he stated that the lives of members of Congress were NOT more important than those of regular American citizens. Hardest I’ve laughed out loud in a while.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    They were saying that they don't trust the white middle class soldiers who voted for Trump to provide security now.
    Hmmmm, we were thinking this might be the case, but now we know, "The Biden/Harris Presidency" appears to be the most racist yet.
    As Groyper put it perfectly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Groyper View Post
    They accuse you of what they are guilty of comitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    And yet it's never once crossed their minds to you know, maybe STOP pissing them off?

Every major upheaval event in human history was preceded by warning signs. This stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum. These people have been told time and again to stop pushing buttons and flipping switches, yet they persist. When this great experiment runs off the rails and over the cliff, these same people will be pretending they did nothing wrong. They'll point their fingers at the very same people who told them to stop, and blame them for all the carnage.

We are doomed to repeat history because everyone is too smart for their own good.
    I mean, seriously... between the above and this, this is starting to look like a classic dystopian-future movie script. Like... don't they get that they are doing the EXACT same things all the bad-guy regimes in those movies do? Makes you wonder if they're that out of touch, or it's like an in-joke to them.
    I mean, they pretty much went full Hunger Games Capitol, with a dose of Total Recall mixed in; remember that scene from the TR remake when the gov sent their people to the police robot factories to have everyone sign a 'loyalty paper'?
    Next up will be Equilibrium; "He's a sensibility offender! He's started to think!"

Good grief, I like my dystopias as entertainment not reality...
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    Isn't it amazing you don't need an ID to vote in certain places, but you need one just to be on the streets in your nation's capital?
    A sign that Communism/Globalism/New World Order has arrived despite two decades of “Tinfoil” jokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    As Groyper put it perfectly...

I mean, seriously... between the above and this, this is starting to look like a classic dystopian-future movie script. Like... don't they get that they are doing the EXACT same things all the bad-guy regimes in those movies do? Makes you wonder if they're that out of touch, or it's like an in-joke to them.
    I mean, they pretty much went full Hunger Games Capitol, with a dose of Total Recall mixed in; remember that scene from the TR remake when the gov sent their people to the police robot factories to have everyone sign a 'loyalty paper'?
    Next up will be Equilibrium; "He's a sensibility offender! He's started to think!"

Good grief, I like my dystopias as entertainment not reality...
    You think the ruling class watches peasant entertainment? These people were born in the 40's and 50's. They are technologically and culturally incompetent.

Feedback Score
    Saw the rehearsal for Biden’s dream inauguration parade

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast