Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrotz View Post
    1. Chris Miller, under Trump's command ordered these NG troops.
    2. Trump can federalize these troops with the stroke of a pen
    3. The capitol is fenced.....to keep congress in one place to round them all up at once.
    4. The Insurrection Act was signed by Trump on Jan 12. 2021
    5. The round up may occur on Jan 17th, a significant number. What is the 17th letter of the Alphabet?
    6. Or, the roundup may occur at noon Jan 20
    7. The 2nd impeachment and the upcoming Senate trial shows who are Patriots and who the traitors are.

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Yeah ok. I would love to see the news websites you hit up on a regular basis.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    No, you probably wouldn’t...

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Why so many NG troops to DC? Well I just bought stock in Renyolds Wrap so here is my theory, suppose you were President and had a plan, suppose there were a number of States where the Governors were suspected of being involved in a plot to steal an election. Now if you wanted to stop those Governors from getting "frisky" if things don't go their way and they just might be facing some pretty serious consequences it might be a good idea to take some of their NG to DC to help with "security". I would be curious about just how many of the deployed Guard are made up of troops from places like say Pennsylvania or Georgia. Of course this is all tin foil stuff, everyone here knows nothing is coming they are there just to provide a crowd for Biden's inauguration. Cause everybody knows it's in Trumps nature to just give up when he knows hes in the right but the going gets tough and after all this is only about saving the Republic.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-14-21 at 10:25.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Do the research.

Mitarytimes.com
    Stars and stripes
    Justthenews.com
    Tatumreport.com
    Saltycracker.com and YouTube channel
    Tim Pool
    Infowars.com
    Rush Limbaugh podcast
    Foxnews.com - Lou Dobbs for the photos
    More conservative websites and YouTube/rumble channels

Last edited by Rrotz; 01-14-21 at 10:51.

Feedback Score
    All points of entry into and out of DC are closed off by the NG. No fly list for all Trump suppoters they identified in the riot. All hotels in the DC area around the AO are closed to the public but housing troops.

The irony is that Trump can federalize these troops before Inaguration day, like say, the 17th.

Last edited by Rrotz; 01-14-21 at 10:57.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is the number really up to 30k or is that just hearsay?

That would be 6 per acre. In a city where probably 90% of the area is occupied by housing, landscaping, water, and so forth. As far as actual places to stand, I'm thinking maybe 10% of that, unless they're going to close off all the roads and have them standing in the middle of the street.

Can't even imagine where they're housing all of them. They almost have to have most of them housed in surrounding states as like backup or something. In any event, I cringe to think what this is costing taxpayers. Not to mention all the small businesses in DC. Not like they're letting these guys go around seeing the sights and spending money at local eateries and whatnot.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Well imagine that.

Gov. Wolf: Pennsylvania National Guard Activated To Nation’s Capital Through Inauguration Day

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...uguration-day/

Michigan congresswoman confirms National Guard deployed to quell Capitol riots

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2021/...tol-riots.html

Georgia National Guard playing double duty in DC, at state Capitol to help with security

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/geo...JHDOCO7MZCQTE/
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-14-21 at 11:23.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    Not sure about 30k but it is more than 20k at this point.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...tion-security/

Officials at the Pentagon were racing to evaluate a growing list of requests for National Guard assistance. A defense official said it was too soon to say how many guardsmen would ultimately be on hand in D.C. but did not dispute a statement earlier in the day from the city’s acting police chief, Robert J. Contee III, who said the number would be “beyond 20,000.”
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Can't even imagine where they're housing all of them. They almost have to have most of them housed in surrounding states as like backup or something. In any event, I cringe to think what this is costing taxpayers. Not to mention all the small businesses in DC. Not like they're letting these guys go around seeing the sights and spending money at local eateries and whatnot.
    They were pictured sleeping on the floor of the capital building, they were so relaxed that the only way to move them quickly is an E-8 and about two hundred Buffers.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    Well imagine that.

Gov. Wolf: Pennsylvania National Guard Activated To Nation’s Capital Through Inauguration Day

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...uguration-day/

Michigan congresswoman confirms National Guard deployed to quell Capitol riots

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2021/...tol-riots.html

Georgia National Guard playing double duty in DC, at state Capitol to help with security

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/geo...JHDOCO7MZCQTE/
    They just announced OK NG is going, too. Pretty sure every state in the country is sending troops. If they can average 600 per state they'll achieve that 30k number.

I just wonder where it's going to end. Seems they add another 10k every day, so I guess they'll be up to 50k by the 20th. Might as well just go ahead and bring them all.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast