Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel556 View Post
    If Rrotz is correct and this is all to squash a Dem attempt to overthrow a sitting president I’ll definitely eat crow, but I believe they are prepping for a huge nothing burger where some Soros funded groups have attempted to attract pro-Trumpers into a bad situation. The military will parade by an empty viewing area where only a handful of people are watching, smiling about how they “won”. A few of the groups above will throw Molotov cocktails, break windows, and light fires. Shots will be fired and it will be cast as anti-Biden groups attempting to coup again. Pictures in the news will show Antifa-like activity and say it was the opposition to the new administration. Anyone arrested that isn’t white will be pardoned and sent home with reparations.
    You know we, taxpayers, paid for all that jazz in DC.

1. If Trump pulls this off, he still won't be POTUS because he's been impeached twice now and he will have his days in the Senate who might still convict him unless the impeachment was overturned and maybe the supreme court would decide his fate, minus John Roberts. All the traitors will need to be arrested and tried by the military.

2. If Biden is POTUS, he will have a special council and possible impeachment, but the Democrats have the house and Senate with Chucky in charge. Biden will be sheltered by the Democrat majority.

Trump should have pulled the trigger on the insurrection act and military round up the traitors before the impeachment. Who will end up POTUS? Cameltoe Harris.....fuuucckkkk.

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Oh my aching head.

Feedback Score
    ****ing great, eh?

$500K in Bitcoin sent from France to US far-right groups

https://www.khon2.com/international/...-right-groups/

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Last edited by Rrotz; 01-15-21 at 16:29.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrotz View Post
    1. If Trump pulls this off, he still won't be POTUS because he's been impeached twice now and he will have his days in the Senate who might still convict him unless the impeachment was overturned and maybe the supreme court would decide his fate, minus John Roberts. All the traitors will need to be arrested and tried by the military.
    If this hypothetical situation happens, the impeachment won’t matter as the impeachers with be behind bars.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    If this hypothetical situation happens, the impeachment won’t matter as the impeachers with be behind bars.
    If Biden takes the Oath of Office first, does Trump get a pass because that was a previous term and there was a sitting (wearing a soiled Depends) POTUS between him and the term in Office in question?
    This is such a can of legal worms and hurt feelings I hope he pulls it off, just to see the tears.

BTW has anyone heard from Firefly?

Apparently someone stole AOC's shoes, pretty sure with all the perverts out there she doesn't want them back, but he's the perfect investigator for the crime.
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-15-21 at 16:46.

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If Biden takes the Oath of Office first, does Trump get a pass because that was a previous term and there was a sitting (wearing a soiled Depends) POTUS between him and the term in Office in question?
    This is such a can of legal worms and hurt feelings I hope he pulls it off, just to see the tears.

BTW has anyone heard from Firefly?

Apparently someone stole AOC's shoes, pretty sure with all the perverts out there she doesn't want them back, but he's the perfect investigator for the crime.

Ehh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    "...permission for Guard troops to use lethal force." Gee, what could go wrong?? Kent State went rather smoothly as I recall.

Mostly I am thinking of the NG Troops themselves, I hope they are reasonable employed as units, have rations, rest, warmth, most of all I hope this is a welcome paycheck and not a burden on their savings.

The excursion into the capitol buildings was wrong, and just mob action, not a organized insurrection. Arrests are being made, good now lets move on to President Elect Biden's razor like focus on the virus and economy. I don't like him, but I don't want him to fail. I live here too.
    I want Biden to fail. Biden’s goals are an AWB, tax hike, the Green New Deal, and a whole host of other things terrible for America. If you want Biden’s agenda to succeed, you’re the enemy of America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandaz3 View Post
    Feeble sarcasm, Obama had a Laser like focus on Jobs, that got out of focus quickly.
    I see, fixed my post.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by just a scout View Post

Ehh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes, along with twenty other pairs...
    in her office, 20 pair of shoes? I'm in the wrong line of work.

Isn't there like a Firefly signal light or something on top of the Capital Building for him?
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-15-21 at 17:42.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PracticalRifleman View Post
    I want Biden to fail. Biden’s goals are an AWB, tax hike, the Green New Deal, and a whole host of other things terrible for America. If you want Biden’s agenda to succeed, you’re the enemy of America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup..epic fail...but he will drag the US down as well...

Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast