Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 10,000 more NG troops assigned to Inaguration

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    Are you a fed? Serious question, because you peddle some crazy stuff on here. You remind of that retro revolver dude from some time back.
    Está Loco

Will be interesting to see all of their mental drama after Trump is in Mar-a-lago playing golf next weekend and China-Biden is in the White House.

Not that it is something I want, but then there is this thing called "Reality..."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrotz View Post
    Illinois, Tennessee and North Carolina NG deploys to DC.

Is Trump playing weak when his hand is strong according to Sun Tzu?

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.
    reminds me of ancient times when an emperor would demand that client states submit troops or relatives to the capital as hostages to ensure compliance.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Not that it is something I want, but then there is this thing called "Reality..."
    It’s hard to tell what’s real or fake anymore.

Feedback Score
    I just ask the right questions and post articles that coorborate what I suspect. Read my Sig, I've been in Australia for 10 years.

Are you coming back? I'm in the American "Outback", but I get to experience a good dose of what will be coming our way via the new administration, at least as much as I am willing to tolerate. The fact that you're 9400 miles away allows for just a hint of what you're missing, without getting the full effect. We get to live it - you get to watch it...from afar.
    Maj. USAR (Ret) 160th SOAR, 2/17 CAV
    NRA Life Member
    Black Mesa Ranch. Raising Fine Cattle and Horses in San Miguel County since 1879

Feedback Score
    Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Kim, they liked to surround themselves with military might too. Probably just a coincidence though...
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OH58D View Post
    Are you coming back? I'm in the American "Outback", but I get to experience a good dose of what will be coming our way via the new administration, at least as much as I am willing to tolerate. The fact that you're 9400 miles away allows for just a hint of what you're missing, without getting the full effect. We get to live it - you get to watch it...from afar.
    I'm back now but in the liberal stronghold of Hawaii. 60 years of Democrat rule and out of control homelessness and crazy high cost of living.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm back now but in the liberal stronghold of Hawaii. 60 years of Democrat rule and out of control homelessness and crazy high cost of living.

It’s always the leftist run places with out of control homelessness.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Curious what island you are on ?
    I only ask cause Maui is/was my home also used to live on Lanai but that is Maui county

Had to move cause of VOG sadly but then again chances are the idiocy today would drive me insane

Malahini are usually the problem they spread like weeds and bring over the idiocy

Last edited by Honu; 01-17-21 at 15:22.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Está Loco

Will be interesting to see all of their mental drama after Trump is in Mar-a-lago playing golf next weekend and China-Biden is in the White House.

There is reality but then there is this thing called pseudo reality which is where we are now.

Interesting take on current events.

A New Leninism Is Gripping America—James Lindsay on Repressive Tolerance & Free Speech

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.c...e-free-speech/

Just want to add it is interesting how many want to make fun and say it is crazy for those hoping and praying for an outcome other than total surrender. The President absolutely has the power and authority to contest this outcome, the question is does he have the will and the support to do so. The facts are the government is filled with American hating globalist and out and out traitors, but not all fall into this category. The next few days should be very interesting.
    Last edited by mack7.62; 01-17-21 at 16:50.
    “The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.’ That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

"He is free to evade reality, he is free to unfocus his mind and stumble blindly down any road he pleases, but not free to avoid the abyss he refuses to see."

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    The next few days should be very interesting.
    I'll sum it up for you and the rest on how the next few days will unfold.

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast