Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: They are taking their best shot, and it won't work, Stay Frosty.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    This isnt their best shot, if you think it is you'll be in for a shock. Remember what starts on the internet eventually spills out on to the streets.

If you think these moves they are making are surprising, they shouldnt be. All this stuff would have happened eventually over a ten year span except the virus happened, Trump happened and they their 10 year plan turned into a 10 month plan.

If you wanted you boil the frog they should have done it slowly over 10 years. They did the equivalent of blasting the pot of water with a blow torch and the consequences are obvious.
    Spot on, Trump was a speed bump. One that they’ve now overcome and are hitting the gas pedal with rage.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Spot on, Trump was a speed bump. One that they’ve now overcome and are hitting the gas pedal with rage.
    The only problem with all of that is a lack of patience on their part.
    After seeing all of this, do you want to STFU and go sit in the corner as they tear the Bill Of Rights up? No, they wont let up on the throttle, they are getting their heads way out in front of their skis here.
    This "Advantage" they hold that everyone is so concerned about? They are about to screw all of that up and crumble up any "lead" they had; most likely by greed.

Remember everything they accomplished during the first two years of Obama? Neither do I.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The only problem with all of that is a lack of patience on their part.
    After seeing all of this, do you want to STFU and go sit in the corner as they tear the Bill Of Rights up? No, they wont let up on the throttle, they are getting their heads way out in front of their skis here.
    This "Advantage" they hold that everyone is so concerned about? They are about to screw all of that up and crumble up any "lead" they had; most likely by greed.

Remember everything they accomplished during the first two years of Obama? Neither do I.
    1/2 the country is completely brainwashed and now big tech rules all of our access to information. Even if they lost support (they won’t, at least until it’s far too late) it doesn’t matter, elections no longer matter to them. This ain’t Obama’s first two years, the veil hiding their communism has been completely removed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Maybe stop funding them by posting YouTube videos of how they screw us...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    1/2 the country is completely brainwashed and now big tech rules all of our access to information. Even if they lost support (they won’t, at least until it’s far too late) it doesn’t matter, elections no longer matter to them. This ain’t Obama’s first two years, the veil hiding their communism has been completely removed.
    A Free Market means someone will fill that void, near immediately.
    Trust me, they are too emboldened to know just how vulnerable they are. Trust me Biden and Harris are going down in flames and due to her past and her greed She's going first.
    They're going to think they can get away with it, right up until they step deep in it. It's not going to take long either.

If Americans were happy with their style of Government and Leadership, why go to the Capital Building? I do think they will overstep and cause blood shed

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    A Free Market means someone will fill that void, near immediately.
    Trust me, they are too emboldened to know just how vulnerable they are. Trust me Biden and Harris are going down in flames and due to her past and her greed She's going first.
    They're going to think they can get away with it, right up until they step deep in it. It's not going to take long either.

If Americans were happy with their style of Government and Leadership, why go to the Capital Building? I do think they will overstep and cause blood shed
    I wish I had your optimism, and I’m usually very optimistic. I also wish we had a free market, we don’t. Get ready for total government control. Nothing will happen to Biden or Harris, they will be protected by the media. They will do whatever the real power brokers (people like George Soros) want them to do. If Biden decided he isn’t going to go with the program, then yes the media would turn on him, corruption would be front page, his party would take “the moral high ground” and impeach their own and they end up with who the wanted from the beginning, the ultimate yes woman, Kamala Harris. They may dump Biden at some point anyway, but I think they can live with him as long as he goes with the program and he clearly is. Why else would an overtly racist guy like a Biden pick Kristen Clarke (possibly the most racist human being alive) for a civil rights post?

We can start a thread here discussing all the possibilities the left will impose on freedom loving Americans. It’s really endless. Cancel culture will spread to banks, you won’t be allowed to make purchases for products and from vendors they disapprove of. If RKBA survives at all in any form it will be cash and carry at your local brick and mortar at prices more expensive than now with scarce availability. If you need to defend yourself, it will be called a civil rights violation. Stand your ground laws be damned, you’ll be brought up on federal crimes. Maybe they will authorize a new alphabet agency to enforce such laws, rendering state government obsolete and not needed. Unless we (and by we I mean freedom loving Americans) unite against this, it will all be imposed on us. This isn’t left v right, it’s freedom v tyranny and that ain’t hyperbole. Big tech’s aim is to not allow an organized opposition to the plan.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I wish I had your optimism, and I’m usually very optimistic. I also wish we had a free market, we don’t. Get ready for total government control. Nothing will happen to Biden or Harris, they will be protected by the media. They will do whatever the real power brokers (people like George Soros) want them to do. If Biden decided he isn’t going to go with the program, then yes the media would turn on him, corruption would be front page, his party would take “the moral high ground” and impeach their own and they end up with who the wanted from the beginning, the ultimate yes woman, Kamala Harris. They may dump Biden at some point anyway, but I think they can live with him as long as he goes with the program and he clearly is. Why else would an overtly racist guy like a Biden pick Kristen Clarke (possibly the most racist human being alive) for a civil rights post?

We can start a thread here discussing all the possibilities the left will impose on freedom loving Americans. It’s really endless. Cancel culture will spread to banks, you won’t be allowed to make purchases for products and from vendors they disapprove of. If RKBA survives at all in any form it will be cash and carry at your local brick and mortar at prices more expensive than now with scarce availability. If you need to defend yourself, it will be called a civil rights violation. Stand your ground laws be damned, you’ll be brought up on federal crimes. Maybe they will authorize a new alphabet agency to enforce such laws, rendering state government obsolete and not needed. Unless we (and by we I mean freedom loving Americans) unite against this, it will all be imposed on us. This isn’t left v right, it’s freedom v tyranny and that ain’t hyperbole. Big tech’s aim is to not allow an organized opposition to the plan.
    Harris left a long trail of bogus prosecutions and Biden wanted to be "Tough on Crime" and sent many young Black men to prison for decades on what was and likely is now, simple possession. A lot of people are familiar with all of this, so there a lot of folks watching.
    How long will it take before the lap dog takes a nip at the new owners?
    We spent a year watching the Antifa and BLM burn stuff to the ground and get a reaction. That's kind of addicting for folks who like to Burn, Loot and Murder. It isn't going to stop.
    Lets watch the Inauguration and see what happens, who's up on stage and in the new "Washington Elite." It's going to be the same stupid faces the Dem's have been pushing the last four years and sorry, but you can't bring your lap dogs.
    That's simply not going to sit well.
    A lot of those folks got very powerful and a bit of wealth due to their bad behavior, folks don't change behaviors unless it benefits them a good deal. So what do you do with these Muppets now?
    Last edited by Averageman; 01-12-21 at 13:14.

Feedback Score
    Organized opposition is not always the best kind. Unorganized opposition becomes uncontrollable opposition, and for institutions that crave control. Uncontrollable is a nightmare.

I agree their street army is going to turn on them, especially, when the drug war is not ended, folks are not pardoned, and the freebies promised fail to happen or are of such horrid quality as to breed discontent. Then there is the blow to egos when leaders find out their masters do not invite them to their table.
    Member of the JPFO, NRA, and TSRA!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

And it begins.. just sayin' once you' pissed off Grandma, it's on.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Don't feed into it. Chill. But don't forget what has happened here and how they can't be trusted.
    Well said and thanks for posting.
    I think that we are forgetting that we have lost the battle but the war isn't over. It's normal to feel disheartened but certain things have changed for the better. Even if the election was rigged or there was voter fraud on a large scale 11 million more people voted for Trump then in 2016. The lock downs, the business shutdowns and the economy, are going to hurt this country for a while. Violence is on the rise in the cities and I don't see old Joe or Woke Kamala doing a thing for ghettos of Chicago, Baltimore or the downtown's of California. People are going to wake up, and half of America already has. The media and big tech want an Obama third term, they want the boom of the Bay Area, Manhattan, Austin and Portland, but they don't realize that they just killed all the small business funding it. They can't magically go back to 2012 and with China and India, Iran vs the rest of the Middle East it is a different landscape internationally as well. The issue they will have to deal with is that the genie that was Trump has been out of the bottle and the economics and the freedoms that he pushed can't just be collapsed upon, but I don't think that they have figured that out just yet.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast